Quote Originally Posted by Shockproof View Post
*Having Batman Outfit DOESNT always mean that youre a VETERAN.
-I have seen some people who played last year who stop playing for a year who got this outfit and you can see there stats that they didnt play that much.. WOULD You consider them VETS? Very Funny.

I have been Playing since March 2012. I was around when this come out. Didnt purchase it because in my Opinion its Ugly on Male toon and i though that its only a waste of PLATINUM. Same reason with Druidic Robe. Its UGLY in MALE TOON in my Opinion.

Dont really care if they put it back or not. But why so MAD? "PAID YOURE DUES" Very funny. My Opinion STS should not put it back but make it tradable,Same as the Other Event Vanity "Just make it tradable" SO it is going to be still rare.

About the TRAVEL AUCTION.....This should make one again
REASON- to stabilized the Economy again.

DONT HATE!!!
APPRECIATE!!
You can be a veteran in the military even if you didn't serve the entire time...same principal
I agree that such little effort is put in to male vanities and most are hideous. You talk about the economy needing stability but please explain how making these items will help do that. Wait don't bother ill tell you why that cant happen. The people that have these item with put high prices on them which will further cause the economy to plunge. The most expensive items will pale in comparison to them since they are so sought after by player who desire them and will pay very well for them and players that have multiples of them will rocket the prices higher for more profit. Not to mention that the devs wont make platinum vanities trade able just because of this reason.