Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just an idea for Sts and the valiant rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    Sory angel but your last reply is just " blablablabla + i start game 1.5 year before than you and you shouldnt get same statu with me never ever " <<< absulitly your replys just showeing you are selfish and none 1 other game working like that...

dragon set ring ? ohh yea there other rings better than dragon ring in pvp only for 5-10 plat <<< so its mean wasted plats for nothing ( only for looks but no statu ).. plus there no cap in future can be also mean cap on 2015 << you got your glory in 1.5 year but for me its still didnt do baby step to in 1 year<<< try to understand what i am saying...

nevermind lets stop reply pls ? coz your replys to me just puting you down... 2+2=4 << dont need to try protect 2+2=5 if that way better for yourself...

i know any ppls can say " if you dont like it u can quit " << if sts gonna do that its mean sts is scammer company... we are not giweing away that and we are trying to deal with sts for a fair way for all coz i dont want punish a company for only theys 1 mistake didnt tell us 11 month ago there no new caps on near future.. they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer.... lets a simple calculate with your way.

you get your total 3 cap in 1.5 year " total 3-4 day play with can get it to nvm its not topic "
    but i am still not on first cap ring to with 11 month play.. did you get point here ???
    I understood a small percentage of this.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

i ll replt you in this post, on s small phone and its giwes me hard times for reply so much...
    I have no problem with replying on a phone. And just a small question, is English your first language? No offense intended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    ........stop complaining bro...

Just because you never capped or played before...#notstsfault...
    I was introduced to PL by a friend (probably the only person ik irl who plays Pocket Legends) somewhere in early/middle mt. Fang cap, but it was my fault I wasn't interested in PL (HOW COULD I NOT BE INTERESTED?!) and didn't have motivation to lvl up,and at humania cap I didn't want to lvl up much either. That was two caps. I could've gotten MFA, Monarch Helm, but I didn't want to (meh...I didn't even know there was MFA and Monarch helm at the times..) and now I don't have 76 eye shield. But it is PURELY my fault. Not sts.
    if you split that words from my post its seems weird ) really you just understand that from my post ???

and you can still have eye shield, just hit lvl 76... about humania times if u didnt cap its right your fault if you was lazy, or if you was busy with irl offcourse better not care game and focus irl while fix irl <<< its all was your choices... but here topic not that, topic is different if you have time read topic and my posts from begining... its not like your understand and your split " sts scammer " <<< just read it full without split anything... split + paste can giwe soo much means to every words.. have a good day

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

if you split that words from my post its seems weird ) really you just understand that from my post ???

and you can still have eye shield, just hit lvl 76... about humania times if u didnt cap its right your fault if you was lazy, or if you was busy with irl offcourse better not care game and focus irl while fix irl <<< its all was your choices... but here topic not that, topic is different if you have time read topic and my posts from begining... its not like your understand and your split " sts scammer " <<< just read it full without split anything... split + paste can giwe soo much means to every words.. have a good day
    Vampinoy... are you and your smileys back?
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    I have no problem with replying on a phone. And just a small question, is English your first language? No offense intended.
    offcourse not.. i learned my every english words from game friends " dont make me remember omg thats really hard to learn when you dont know anything about english and your practice friends dont know your language to " just a simple word translater app + game ppls = my english.. i hope explained well.. if ppls answering me here, its mean they understanding me i just curiosuty why did you ask that ? and a simple question : now did you understood what i am saying ?
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 09-27-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I understood a small percentage of this.
    which part didnt you understand ? let us know i am sure ppls will tell you with better english... or just be talk about which parts you did understood...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 09-27-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Vampinoy... are you and your smileys back?
    if you know me in game, i am allways smileing thats not true thing to do ? if sameone do wrong to you, you must be seriously to in that topic, but its not mean you must stay on that mode to everyone<<<< its right thing to do all the times right ? and sory but i am not pinoy or vampinoy <<< also i didnt understand your reply %100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

I'm loving all the quote bombs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Vampiony can speak English very good, I don't think venom is him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Multibird View Post
    Vampiony can speak English very good, I don't think venom is him.

Trust me, if anyone on forums knows the difference, it is I. It was a joke because Vamp's "signature" was the smiley faces.
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

THX grenadiers for the explain mean of Ign <<< sory i forget the thx to you

and guys: i am not vampinoy.. i just created forum acc 2 day ago coz i hear there no new cap ++++.. before i got other problems to with pl " my char become a ghost 2+ week, was a bug " in 2 week sts fix it and i didnt get upset or problem with it... now i have a different mail 76 bird, can log on phone but when i try to log on pc its saying ban forever.. tryed with other pc to its saying ban forever... my friends in other country can log with phones, on theys pc again saying ban.. taked 2 month still didnt fix and i didnt get upset or any post here ..
    but that last thing about cap really really freakly unfair...

offcourse i will not smile when ppls trying just argue with me while they know i am right here.. mostly ppls replying me like that and they not have any idea about topics, any ppls seems they just trying argue or say samething coz they dont know me read all my saids and theys replys you will see what i.am talking about ( if they not deleteing posts )..

right now i copy that mesage for a friend and person said that " i do understand everything you said "
    if any 1 not understanding this mesage, its mean problem on you...

u dont know me in forum, idk if you know me in game... chars

Sonerp , venomsrage, rageofvenom, venompurerage, deadlyfart, deadlycharm, lucifersrage, sunfiredeath, mrpunisher, and my favorite 14 died 211 quest done statu mage venomschaos << all thats 76 only 2 is 75 and will be stay at 75...

VEN off
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 09-27-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

offcourse not.. i learned my every english words from game friends " dont make me remember omg thats really hard to learn when you dont know anything about english and your practice friends dont know your language to " just a simple word translater app + game ppls = my english.. i hope explained well.. if ppls answering me here, its mean they understanding me i just curiosuty why did you ask that ? and a simple question : now did you understood what i am saying ?
    I noticed that your english wasn't great (again, no offense). I go to a very diverse school and I find other languages fairly interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

every Venoms in Game Masters guild, just pm me or any 1 Game Master guild member i will show you how rings change score much... you will 4 th person i showed it.. i didnt do pvp after than news but its will still same on 1 vs 1 duels.. i ll use ring char and you to use a non ring char, 10-4 if you kill me 4 time i ll post it here and i will say rings not change anything.. but good luck for 4 kill... maybe if phone freeze or samething u will kill 1 time, maybe 1 more if i do a wrong... but score will be 10-0 or 10-1 10-2 10-3 maybe maybe.. but will not a 10-4 for sure!!! i am not here for argue but i am saying its change score soo much if 2 player to playing good, ring will win for sure all the time...
    If you can explain game mechanics to me, then you have an argument. As of right now, you're nothing more than a rambling person who's mad that they couldn't beat a veteran player due to the veteran player's higher skill advantage.

Lets face it - the reason you made this post is to pacify your huge ego of not being able to take a loss.

Please, tell me which spot of the thread I missed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Why weren't I invited to this thread?

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I had to re write that post there 2 times because my connection was bad
    I didn't know my comment even posted.
    Well MY connection is so bad that when I fart the smell comes 5 minutes later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

This game has evolved into such a lack of patience, it's not even funny. There is such a need for instant gratitude and it is ruining the game. Can't kill in PvP? It's the rings. Can't survive in CTF? It's the rings (and Savage sets). Couldn't play during Beta/Apple release? Let me buy a Founder's for 500 plat. It is truly out of control people.

I created a rhino last week and he is still only 73. I love the challenge of capturing flags against 76's in better gear WITH their rings. I get a greater since of satisfaction being on a team with a 66 and 71 and beating a team of 75-76's (yes... happened on Saturday.) Maybe it is because I was raised on the believe to work hard for success and not have everything handed to me. Maybe it is because I grew up with the mentality that I wanted to be the best even when I was at a disadvantage (being a 6 foot post player in high school truly stunk.) So for me to enter a match against a team higher than me and succeed gives me greater sense of accomplishment than anything I have done as a bird or bear (who both have all five Elite vanities.)

Time to quit taking a game so seriously and enjoy it. Learn to earn it and quit whining. I hope everyone who keeps bringing this up doesn't act like this in real life.
    Last edited by CrimsonTider; 09-30-2013 at 04:20 PM.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    This game has evolved into such a lack of patience, it's not even funny. There is such a need for instant gratitude and it is ruining the game. Can't kill in PvP? It's the rings. Can't survive in CTF? It's the rings (and Savage sets). Couldn't play during Beta/Apple release? Let me buy a Founder's for 500 plat. It is truly out of control people.

I created a rhino last week and he is still only 73. I love the challenge of capturing flags against 76's in better gear WITH their rings. I get a greater since of satisfaction being on a team with a 66 and 71 and beating a team of 75-76's (yes... happened on Saturday.) Maybe it is because I was raised on the believe to work hard for success and not have everything handed to me. Maybe it is because I grew up with the mentality that I wanted to be the best even when I was at a disadvantage (being a 6 foot post player in high school truly stunk.) So for me to enter a match against a team higher than me and succeed gives me greater sense of accomplishment than anything I have done as a bird or bear (who both have all five Elite vanities.)

Time to quit taking a game so seriously and enjoy it. Learn to earn it and quit whining. I hope everyone who keeps bringing this up doesn't act like this in real life.
    You truly are one of the most smart people in PL. I'm glad you didn't quit PL yet

I too, feel satisfaction when I can do good in CTF game as a 74 bird.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Default Just an idea for Sts and the valiant rings

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Well MY connection is so bad that when I fart the smell comes 5 minutes later.
    U wen.

You truly are one of the most smart people in PL. I'm glad you didn't quit PL yet

I too, feel satisfaction when I can do good in CTF game as a 74 bird.
    I love bringing my 68 mage into endgame. Savage bears kinda ruin the fun since it's next to impossible for me to kill one, but mages, foxes, birds, and pallies are fun.
    Last edited by Roberto077; 09-30-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All people who say they do well with <75 in endgame either don't have the money for higher level sets or have no clue of Pvp ( too low dmg n armor without 75 set to kill dat savage). Same thing with rhinos and foxes: Yes, they are insane funny for flag running with savage set, but I beat every rhino or fox 10/1 max, even when they wear two founder helms at once (with Pally mage and very good build).
    Last edited by Megamage; 10-01-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

U wen.

I love bringing my 68 mage into endgame. Savage bears kinda ruin the fun since it's next to impossible for me to kill one, but mages, foxes, birds, and pallies are fun.
    Letme eat your mage