Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Just an idea for Sts and the valiant rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

if sameone read all the post here, sure they will see who is wrong here, and they will also see alot ppl just trying protect her friends wrong minds and replying without read posts.. anys to just talking without know anything and they havent a l76 to but still replying for protect friends.. any ppls to saying rings not changeing anything but they dont want others to get it.. any ppls to saying new players shouldnt get everything as old players have ( for this they are little right, but ring isnt everything )

ok last post, if sameone read all posts they will just see what i said here

Do Not Change my means for try bad way reply << its happen to on old posts... And pls do not talk back to me when u dont have any idea about how i play pl and how chars i have... On old posts i said a little its will help you little idea about my skill and strategy on pl.. BB and Have fun on your choiced site topics forum... non sides will understand who is right here and who is not... bb

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    can u just stop puting yourself down and down ??? i have 13 char pvp / pve chars.. not all mage or int or bird, so stop the talk about things when you dont have any idea about it. you are the one crying here about ==> noo i get my ring in 1.5 year, they just playing 1 year and dont giwe same ring for they... if rings not changeing scores why you crying about it ????

Sound like kid lol.. i didnt said i need ring for kill in pvp. but from the begining you meaning you need ring for kill ppls
    Angel has more chars than you, do not talk about what you do not know of. Angel knows very much about this, and no, she isn't crying.
    You are, you're the one who is actually starting these arguments. It's showing ignorance.
    And by the way, angel is most probably older than you, she's way older than me (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay).

And the rings don't chance score much.

Let's take a look at my 56 bear. 56 is almost balanced level.
    My bear pvps WITHOUT a ring, and to be honest, I win and lose normally. Nothing really would change.
    I still beat mages and birds as normal, bears vs bears are who hit their debuffs first.
    I have 500 kills on it. And NO, I never spawned, or "rush" as people would say, those kills were legit.

All for one, and one for all.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Just an idea for Sts and the valiant rings

Oh sweetie lol I'm not crying. I gave my opinion, which you cry about because it doesn't match yours. life isn't fair. You can't always have what you want.

Were you one of those kids that played sports but everyone got a trophy whether you won or lost so you wouldn't feel bad if you lost?

Pl is a society where you have to work for things. Not everything is handed out equally. It's kinda like the United States. You want to be wealthy and be a successful professional. You need to educate yourself. Pick a career that will allow you to become wealthy. Find a good job. Work hard at that job and exceed expectations.

If there was a great job opportunity. And you miss the job because you saw the ad late and sent your resume in late, would you call the company and say not fair. I want to have the job? You are scammers? Same as PL and same as Apollo said. It's a missed opportunity.

14 toons? I have more than that on my second account. The number of toons you have doesn't prove skill to me. I have 40+ toons 6 caped and blah blah blah. Does that make me better than ppl who don't? Hell no!! Does that make me pro? Hahaha I wish. But sadly no!

You only focus on me saying I don't think new players shouldn't be handed elite rings. However, the point to most of my post are if you feel can't compete without an elite ring. Then you are doing something wrong and maybe PVP isn't for you. Just because you think you are a pro, I'm sorry but, it doesn't make you one.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 10-02-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Angel << just stop ok ?? i didnt mean my 13-14 char mean i am better than all... i said it to reply your post And reply for other guy for show chars or status or any duels tourneys not mean so much.. i said it to you coz you said i am pally <<< and you wrong i said i have 13-14 char coz you said i am pally STOP CHANGE MY MESAGES or just go to sleep, after wake up read it maybe you are takeing my every saids to wrong side coz its what you want see ??

And Shadowstar you are just doing what i said ppls doing here non even 76 char to but trying protect ppls coz they are your friend Dont be sure who is old who is young ( old young doesnt mean better in game and topic is about game )

Angel read what you said about your old missed cap char, you was angry blabla <<<

i am telling from begining sts just told us there no new cap blabla... read there have a cap times topic, u will see why its not fair for us to just let us know no new cap...
    **** if sts let us it before, there no problem.. but they didnt **** i just said thats and you become angry about you played 1.5 year, we played 1 year <<< and you started argue.. for you sts didnt do wrong for tell us that info soo late ?? just this question enought for you..

1 company can sell games with future promises than they can change minds ? example : buy it now, weeks later you will get xxxxxx <<< after sell it if months later they change minds its fair ??? from begin i said it and you still telling us yes its fair you here coz u lose blablabla <<< look its a mirror for you to see what you doing and its my answer for you about " you shouldnt pvp "

BB replyed coz u 2 was soo fast and i see replys before close it..

FOR NON SiDE EYE PPL's ==> read old posts to before say anything coz any ppls keep changeing my words or spliting little sides read it full before reply..
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 10-02-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    And by the way, angel is most probably older than you, she's way older than me (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay).
    Hahahahaha Shadow I love you!!!

@Venom once again you posts show a COMPLETE lack of knowledge about Pl, the forums or ppl on the forums.

Ppl are not posting here to defend me or protect me. (Ok shadow just did lol but only because you tried to insult me)

Since you like to put ppl down and refuse to learn anything I'll try to educate you some more

If you have read the forums or known any PL history you would know Crims and Apollo are the two ppl who would never do that. They speak numbers, statistics and facts. They are HIGHLY respected in the community. They are both GOAs an award given by STS years ago for their help in the community. They would not post incorrect information just to defend me. They are better ppl than that. They do not defend blindly. When either Crims or Apollo think I'm wrong. They have no problems voicing it. (You can see in other threads) The community wouldn't be what it is without Crims and Apollo. They make PL a better place and a better game.

Did you know that Crims hosts PVP Tourrneys?
    Did you know Apollo create PVP Guides?

You insult ppl without knowing anything about them and you are too lazy to learn before you post your ignorant and hating comments.

The ppl who have been posting against your opinion are great ppl in the community and game. If you weren't so blinded by your own pride maybe you could learn from them. (Even my little shadow dude who isn't 76 ❤️)

Edit: FYI I'm 35. I don't hide it. I'm completely open about my age. And age doesn't mean anything but you calling me a kid shows you have issues.

Edit 2: Someone else said ppl here were Pallys and I was asking if you were. And then stated my opinion on Pallys.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 10-02-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

angel just tell me.. did i said i have 13 76 char for mean i am bettee than all ???? why you taked it to this side ???? answer this just this... sleepy or you seeng mesages how you want '??? pls only answer this just this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

[QUOTE=angeldawn;1286442]

14 toons? I have more than that on my second account. The number of toons you have doesn't prove skill to me. I have 40+ toons 6 caped and blah blah blah. Does that make me better than ppl who don't? Hell no!! Does that make me pro? Hahaha I wish. But sadly no!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    angel just tell me.. did i said i have 13 76 char for mean i am better than all ???? why you taked it to this side ???? answer this just this... sleepy or you seeng mesages how you want '??? pls only answer this just this...

if i want a argue from begining, you allways talking like that and i didnt go on thats... its coz not want a argue.. but if you gonna do it allways offcourse i will tell it to you.. STOP READ HOW YOU WANT SEE << JUST READ HOW iT iS <<<... Waiting your answer on first question... do not forget i can ask you more question like that you changeing my posts and trying argue.... if you want that way i can start from begining for show you WHAT YOU DOiNG...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 10-02-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

angel just tell me.. did i said i have 13 76 char for mean i am bettee than all ???? why you taked it to this side ???? answer this just this... sleepy or you seeng mesages how you want '??? pls only answer this just this...
    I'm sorry I can't comprehend your question. Can you please ask it again or another way?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Sorry for dibble post >,<

I am interpreting it as I see it. Yes there is def a language barrier but I'm not the only one reading your posts this way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

you said = venom is pally thats why blabla..

i said = i am not pally i have all chars 13-14, so dont talk about when u dont know me...

than you said = [QUOTE=angeldawn;1286442]

in that case my 13-14 mean what ?? yea its only you takeing that my 13-14 char words this side..

i said = i have 13-14 ++++++, so i am not pally do not talk about me if u dont know,me ..

you understand = i am better than all coz i have 13-14 char... <<< sweety have a problem for the understand ??? just try read it how it is. Dont Change means in your brain for start a argue <<<< and just in that topic nothing a bad english yes only you read that like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

WRONG:
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Did someone say those guys are Pallys? And they are still complaining about ring gives an unfair advantage? Pallys are so OP it ridiculous. It takes no skill. Killing an int Mage and birds should be cake even if they have elite ring. Once again, if they are Pallys, it proves lack of skill.
    [QUOTE=VenomsChaos;1286491
    i said = i am not pally i have all chars 13-14, so dont talk about when u dont know me...
    [/Quote]

WRONG:
    can u just stop puting yourself down and down ??? i have 13 char pvp / pve chars.. not all mage or int or bird, so stop the talk about things when you dont have any idea about it.
    This never once said you weren't a pally. If you actually said that it would have changed the context of your comment. As it is stated, It easily implies that you having 13 toons means you are skilled because my previous statement you are commenting on was about not having skill or education.

<<< sweety have a problem for the understand ??? just try read it how it is. Dont Change means in your brain for start a argue <<<< and just in that topic nothing a bad english yes only you read that like this
    I can understand English very well. It is my native tongue What you are failing to understand is how bad and broken your English is. Other ppl here have commented on it but once again you have too much pride to accept criticism. All you say is if you can't understand me it's your fault

You also fail to comprehend that Tone comes across in text communication. So when you say things like the following it comes across very bad and hostile. It creates a bad environment.

If you can't understand me it's your fault
    Sts are scammers
    Stop putting your self down and down
    Sound like a kid
    Let's stop relying
    Your tourney score not meaning anything if you thinking rings not changeing score on pro vs pro dual
    You don't have any idea about rings
    You don't have any idea about the game
    You missed everything in the topic
    You are nothing at all, maybe you just post here coz you scareing if ppl get a ring as you have, you can't kill any one
    Or u are a begger in game and I didnt give you anything
    It doesnt metter how he is in game or how long he play
    He's posts not the smartest post
    Nothing a bad English

12. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

than you said

in that case my 13-14 mean what ?? yea its only you takeing that my 13-14 char words this side..

i said = i have 13-14 ++++++, so i am not pally do not talk about me if u dont know,me ..

you understand = i am better than all coz i have 13-14 char... <<< sweety have a problem for the understand ??? just try read it how it is. Dont Change means in your brain for start a argue <<<< and just in that topic nothing a bad english yes only you read that like this
    Lolwut

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

argh kids " or misunderstand persons "

if sts said there new cap and 11 month later they saying no new cap , its will make they scammer, they did a wrong step / let us know 11 month later... 11 month they just said they will.... all can do mistakes but they should find a way for take it positive way.. 1-2-3 if they not care us and what happens how i can trust and can waste plats ? what if they close server after i buy 5000 plat ? its samething as now they did.. so lets see if they gonna see they wrong and fix it.. in time we will see if i can trust or not, lets wait and see.. a company shouldnt risk thats, i believe they will fix..

we giweing idea for they to fix it..

<<<< " sts scammer " <<< in that post you seeing that ???? brain problem ??

we talking about glory ++ rings and you saying " black dragon ring most better than all, you can have it " <<<

you keep saying rings noting <<< %5 dodge %1 hit, 55 hp, 15 armor nothing << omg omg.. pro vs pro without lag if you think rings nothing you dont have any idea about game.. doesnt metter how long you playing <<< yup its right to

if rings not changeing anything why you atacked topic like that ??

my fault to take you seriously... bb forum lets close topic and lets see what will sts gonna do...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 10-02-2013 at 10:12 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Moderator - Inactive KahunaJake's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Gonna go ahead and close this up. Please remember to be respectful to other users.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KahunaJake For This Useful Post: