Thread: Freobr's ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Freobr's ideas

Hello guys, I have many ideas how to improve the game and the ones I'm mention here are something that STS is capable of adding to the game. I'm not going to say, make a new cap, just some little ideas that would make all players happy.

1. Help noobs at the beginning of the game! This is a really important thing. You want people that are committed to the game and they spend money! Usually these people want some guiding with the game. So when someone makes an account there would be a message that would tell you how this game works!

2. Make a Consignment Store Notification System, this shouldn't be that tough. When your sale is completed you get a notification on your phone. Not hard to code (that's what I think) and I know this has been suggested earlier.

3. Make more OCD colors! I know players that have several ocds of same color. For example I know a person that has 17 OCDs. Instead of having all 3 ocds and maybe more of the same color, you could make more colors so people that are willing to pay money for them can have them. It would cool for different outfits and it would make you money

4. Make more different faces and capability to buy all faces. There's not a wide selection and it would be cool to have lots of different ones. For example birds are filled with the yellow face and penguin face etc. Also it would be useful to buy all faces and switch them any time you want.

5. Make more "old style" items like you did before. Every once in a while.

6. Option for daily blessings to choose at 5th day if you want vanity or 3x/2x elixir. This would be good because now many people are getting 7 pieces of same vanitys and it's get annoying. Instead you could add that option and when people know they'll get 3x they will probably buy an elixir and start farming or leveling. Also remove all the 1.25 damage or armor blessings. If you don't get a combo elixir then you should get 2x damage/armor/experience. Also if you get this it's useful with trashers, unlike 1.25

7. Have a permanent vanity in the vanity store that has the same effect as Big luck. It doesn't have to be big luck. Actually big luck should be at its own event. You can make a different vanity but have the same luck bonus on it.

26th September 2013

8. I, myself as a farmer would get a lot more motivated, if there was a killcount for all the kills that you do in dungeons that you don't any exp from. It would be really cool to have. There could be a little arrow next to Dungeon kills where you could tap and it would show you kills from those dungeons.

9. Have view count on character so whenever someone views your character you get 1 view.

10. Let people buff when they spawn. It's just stupid now because you get killed anyways in pvp when the buff goes off, so basically it doesn't help much.

11. Make a guild chat, so people can leave messages to the people that are offline.

12. Try to get some contract with gaming payment cards like the PaySafeCard.

13. You should really try managing the support system a little bit better. Now people that have gotten banned can't get an unban by the logic of support at the moment, and it pisses people off and make them quit. We'd have a lot more players now, and the reasons for ban aren't mostly
    hurting the community.

5th October 2013

I will keep updating this thread and bump it every once in a while when get 5 new ideas.
    Last edited by Freobr; 10-05-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Don't bump

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe:1280572
    Don't bump
    Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Freobr View Post
    Hello guys, I have many ideas how to improve the game and the ones I'm mention here are something that STS is capable of adding to the game. I'm not going to say, make a new cap, just some little ideas that would make all players happy.

1. Help noobs at the beginning of the game! This is a really important thing. You want people that are committed to the game and they spend money! Usually these people want some guiding with the game. So when someone makes an account there would be a message that would tell you how this game works!

2. Make a Consignment Store Notification System, this shouldn't be that tough. When your sale is completed you get a notification on your phone. Not hard to code (that's what I think) and I know this has been suggested earlier.

3. Make more OCD colors! I know players that have several ocds of same color. For example I know a person that has 17 OCDs. Instead of having all 3 ocds and maybe more of the same color, you could make more colors so people that are willing to pay money for them can have them. It would cool for different outfits and it would make you money

4. Make more different faces and capability to buy all faces. There's not a wide selection and it would be cool to have lots of different ones. For example birds are filled with the yellow face and penguin face etc. Also it would be useful to buy all faces and switch them any time you want.

5. Make more "old style" items like you did before. Every once in a while.

6. Option for daily blessings to choose at 5th day if you want vanity or 3x/2x elixir. This would be good because now many people are getting 7 pieces of same vanitys and it's get annoying. Instead you could add that option and when people know they'll get 3x they will probably buy an elixir and start farming or leveling. Also remove all the 1.25 damage or armor blessings. If you don't get a combo elixir then you should get 2x damage/armor/experience. Also if you get this it's useful with trashers, unlike 1.25

7. Have a permanent vanity in the vanity store that has the same effect as Big luck. It doesn't have to be big luck. Actually big luck should be at its own event. You can make a different vanity but have the same luck bonus on it.

26th September 2013

I will keep updating this thread and bump it every once in a while when get 5 new ideas.
    Great ideas. What about getting a full OCD set and getting effects for such? (OCD weapon/ shield/ helm/ armour) I would like to have small events such as tournaments or full guild fight tournaments to make the game funner.... Or frequent, small events that you can win one-of-a-kind rewards from

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalSpartan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Updated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

good ideas