Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bad reputation (star or ratings)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Im looking mostly at tradings as to minimize the risk of scam.of course it cant be implemented roughly based on sentiment.
    Like the report button on players sts need to analyze the written report and then decide if they worth a star.its must be solely for tos not matches or absurd reason.

And no its not a popularity contest either.but since choosing is a verb in this game players might deserve to choose trading or having business w someone.
    As much as it is a game and not a virtual society whtsoever we still cry when scam.it aint real money anyways but the effoet counts.we have seen numbwr of scammwrs who resurfaced and those who escapes easily opens new account with new identity.

I am not probation officer.but i failed to see why you care so much pn other things too when this is just a game.

And idea that is bad deserves contructive critism but yeah.say as u want it.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai:1293836
    Im looking mostly at tradings as to minimize the risk of scam.of course it cant be implemented roughly based on sentiment.
    Like the report button on players sts need to analyze the written report and then decide if they worth a star.its must be solely for tos not matches or absurd reason.

And no its not a popularity contest either.but since choosing is a verb in this game players might deserve to choose trading or having business w someone.
    As much as it is a game and not a virtual society whtsoever we still cry when scam.it aint real money anyways but the effoet counts.we have seen numbwr of scammwrs who resurfaced and those who escapes easily opens new account with new identity.

I am not probation officer.but i failed to see why you care so much pn other things too when this is just a game.

And idea that is bad deserves contructive critism but yeah.say as u want it.
    Its like saying this in real life: That guy has a criminal record, lets kill him!

It doesnt work like that...The whole reason forum rules says that you cant name scammers is because the whole community will judge them, even if they didnt or if they reformed. I doubt devs will even think about putting bad reputation indicators in game.

If somebody scams, report.
    Credits to Iady