Yy
Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoni View Post
Imagine how awful they are in real life if they see nothing wrong with cheating. People are a trip.
Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
This guild rules I always find stupid because as mch as you don't see it , it creates more drama when one person make a mistake
If someone doesn't like a "no ctf " guild rule then don't join that guild. If u want a guild who's got a strict rule about pvp then go join that guild but this rule is absolutely ridiculous
U wanna know why Deviant misfits don't have that rule? I find that most members are mature enough not to take pvp too personal and we fight against each other for fun , no grudges , what happens on ctf tdm stays there , yes we all get heated during fights but meh once we leave , like nothing happened
This is what some guilds do, they kill each other which is how it should be if on opposite teams and I respect those guilds, but the guilds that do it on purpose are defiantly cheating the system & IMHO it should be fixed because I (& I'm sure many others) see this being done daily & its not a huge deal but I shouldn't have to leave because another guild has no honor and they feel like being douches & blatant cheating to get their kills, I've even made comments directly in the match & as soon as you mention something they start raging and getting all defensive & I find it pathetic that you can't go into a match and get kills legit instead of "stacking the deck in your Favour"