Thread: Pl is getting a bit slow?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post
    I hear you bro but for example, everyone knows phone signals are maxed at midnight. For instance it's 12:44 a.m here. Blazing cellular signal. I know 100% that my signal is having no "irregular heartbeats" right now. YouTube Videos load in a blast . Other "large" mobile game apps that require an internet connection are running with no lag. However, when i Log in PL i encounter more lag then I would expect at this time of the night.

If its not "other's people connection" thats ruining my PL connection then , that's why I lead towards the servers. I mean even people on PC's running on chrome complain about the often lag.
    That right there tells me something's wrong.

Unfortunately , I know almost nothing about the technology or developing side of these servers used so Im speaking purely on common sense.
    Its just hard to believe its my connection, even if its cellular, when the other 99% of what I run, runs smooth.
    This is the same argument I had given in a thread long time ago. It just doesn't make sense to have a great connection in everything (even other online games!) but PL. The other big thing to note is that a LOT of people have been complaining that lag is getting much worse lately. Then again, it seems as if people have been complaining that for awhile now. In my experience, though, it is getting worse over time. Sure, I'm no techie but I've got common sense. And common sense tells me that there's something I'm missing, or there's something the techies are.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: