Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -_- 85 Elite Golden Puzzleboxes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of : Oh you want gold? Your going to have to merch or gamble buddie, maybe even spend plat. Dont know many times ima say it but the best gear should not be.gambled for. No reason a new person (no offense to new peeps) should be able to get end game gear by getting "lucky". I just feel like gear this good should be earned
    Lol why not farm locked crates? I make millions by selling locked to gamblers lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I know how this feels. Did the same thing back with elite golden pirate chests. Learned my lesson the hard way. You don't get to be a billionaire in a single day. Patience plays a very important part. There's plenty of way to enjoy this game. And like everyone's been saying opening chests/crates is a gamble. Be prepared for whatever the outcome might be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

It's just the way luck works. I even opened 500+ locked and all junk. Opened 20 Goldens all epic but at least amulets so for some gold. I know a few people who opened less than 10 golden and got hooks, mythic helms, armors, guns etc. In my opinion, golden is great to open since no risk of real life money to open. Locked, do it if you don't need anything in real life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Only gamble the money you can afford to lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    *face palm*

Oh right, you're an AL newb.
    Leedle will thank this when I get some

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Well its exactly like what everyone said its all about the luck, some looted arcane weapons with 5 chest some openned 500 chest and looted nothing or cheap mythic, even expincev mythic would seem bad getting it from this amount of chest.
    However u can make ur own luck, either spend money and use the easy way or use ur brain and merch the hard more satesfying way.
    Im sorry for ur lose

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hakoom7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Lol why not farm locked crates? I make millions by selling locked to gamblers lol.
    Why waste a couple hours to make 40-50k? This is without out luck items because ive sold everything i have to try start merching again. If im going to waste a.couple hours playing i might as well farm bael or krunch, even then i can get a.100k chest minimum
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Why waste a couple hours to make 40-50k? This is without out luck items because ive sold everything i have to try start merching again. If im going to waste a.couple hours playing i might as well farm bael or krunch, even then i can get a.100k chest minimum
    With leprechaun amulet only i make at least 100k in a couple hours. Sometimes alot more. 3 days ago I made around 400k in a day, and I only have maybe a couple hours to play each day with work and my son. Plus the stages i do dont use any potions so its all profit and so easy I can do them while out chillin with friends.

Merching is like gambling to me. You can get burned just as easily as you can make gold. But that's the great thing about this game. So many ways to make gold without ever paying a dollar.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 10-14-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Add on

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    With leprechaun amulet only i make at least 100k in a couple hours. Sometimes alot more. 3 days ago I made around 400k in a day, and I only have maybe a couple hours to play each day with work and my son. Plus the stages i do dont use any potions so its all profit and so easy I can do them while out chillin with friends.

Merching is like gambling to me. You can get burned just as easily as you can make gold. But that's the great thing about this game. So many ways to make gold without ever paying a dollar.
    This dude knows what he's talking about.^^
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Lol thanks Apollo. I only started playing when nordr just came out and all you need to make gold is the leprechaun amulet and to put some farming time in. Spending real money is far from necessary like so many people post. They just don't want to put the time in to make gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

opening locked crates or open other chests is only a luck thing .
    i `ve collected locked crates and sold them a lot when STS made some Event with locked crates .
    got 10 million doing this
    after this i started open 350 - 400 locked crates , got hammerjaw and glacian egg , mage helm , amulet of doom , blood ruby of shuyal and lunar pendant of assault.
    some people opened 1 locked got arcane hammer , some opened 1000 got nothing
    the best way to make sure gold is use ure platin for loot elixir and sell locked crates on events !
    in the last minutes before events ending the price raise up to maximum amount .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Man, u guys hush plz... im trying to sell my elite puzzleboxes ur messing up my gold flow grrrrrrrrr!!!!! Btw I dont open anything anymore, so broken hearted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Damn 85 elite golden that's serious gold right there. Like others I've given up on open crates n chests maybe only on special events I tend to do alright when thise come around.

I had a friend that opened 600 elite golden puzzled before he landed arcane staff. He probably could've bought the staff with that kind of gold spent. He actually lucked out if he gotten anything less than staff he would've loss some serious gold.

I got so frustrated with lockeds that I emailed sts
    Their reponse "you can open 1 every sec for the next 80 yrs n u might not get 1". I was asking about arcanes. Do wat you think is right. As for me I'm done with lockeds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

I was walking in town and saw someone with an arcane staff but noob gear. He told me that he bought a few elite golden puzzle boxes and opened them! Got the staff on the second chest
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Have 17 elite golden puzz and 10 elite golden war.. also 120 lock all going to open wish me luck... c u in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruizerwin View Post
    Have 17 elite golden puzz and 10 elite golden war.. also 120 lock all going to open wish me luck... c u in game
    Post your results after
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I stopped opening locked/chests when i gambled 400 locked at once. After that, I Bought myself an arcane instead. :-) well of course if you wanna gamble . 70 locked crates should be the decent number to open once in a while.