I received a question regarding the Blender build via PM, but so that everyone can benefit:

Hi . I wanna try ur blender but my rouge is lvl 31 so can u tell me how upgrades to do and what to not do and btw in the blender is there any skill which I can replace for heal
Thnx
Hi there!

I actually wrote this guide during the Lv 31 cap, so it works quite nicely there.

I'd suggest the following skills and passives for a Blender build at level 31, this worked really well for me throughout the entire season and when you run with a solid balanced team it's really cool to see it in action.

Aimed Shot 5/5
Shadow Veil 4/5 (no combustion tank)
Razor Shield 3/5 (no bleed, no spinning freedom)
Entangling Trap 4/5 (no explosion)

This is the basic build above. Then, if you want to really help with your times, add in boss skills:
Nox 4/5 (no radius) - You could sub out this skill for Heal if you really want to, but to be honest, Heal is not a PVE skill at all.
Shadow Pierce 1/5 (just open up the skill)

Lastly, Passives are personal preference. Go with 5/5 Dex then either Might, Int, or DMG whatever floats your boat to be honest... OR - as you mentioned above, select Heal as a skill in place of some passive points.

There you have it - the level 31 Blender build for Rogues.