Quote Originally Posted by Ihavenokills View Post
Long story short, it explained (as a guide) to literally trust no one. That's sad...
Are you referring to my guide? If so, you missed the point. I didn't literally say to trust no one. I said I trust people. I also said that you should be comfortable saying no...I think many of the times people lend gold or items and feel uncomfortable doing so but feel bad saying no.

As far as an ambassador program...we had guardians of alterra in PL (I couldn't quite understand what you wrote but I think you are saying you're aware of that program?) and I think it created a lot of phony posting and random guides coming up as people made an effort to be chosen as the next GOA.

I trust people. Some here know my full name and could come kidnap me if they wanted to. But...here's thing. Just like in real life...if I ask someone to hold my purse full of money without knowing them well enough to contact them if they steal my stuff, I made a stupid decision and it's one of those life lessons that are pretty difficult. But I don't rage.