Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Should Arcane weapon have 4 or 5 slots socket? it should not be equal to mythic items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

@falmer
    Maul -90.6 Dps, 48 Str, 26 Dex,26int, 2.71% crit, proc stun aoe 50%deduce armor and +60Str
    Glaive - 115.1 Dps, 45 Str, 9 Dex 18 int, 4.30% Crit, 117 Armor , Proc +35 Str

All mythic and arcane 3 slots.
    Arcane Maul +15
    Arcane Staff +18
    Arcane Hook +12
    Mythic Glaive +18
    Mythic Orbital staff +18
    Mythic Razorback +18
    Mythic Bow + 15
    Mythic passive +15
    Mythic Gun +15

Example of Perfect items Crafted.

Arcane Maul -90.6 Dps, 48 Str, 26 Dex,26int, 2.71% crit, proc stun aoe 50%deduce armor and +60Str ( +15 Str Gem socket ) = Total Str = +63 Str

Advantage 1 proc AOE Attack arean range in range,
    Disadvantage it will take you ages to per 1 swing.

Mythic Glaive - 115.1 Dps, 45 Str, 9 Dex 18 int, 4.30% Crit, 117 Armor , Proc +35 Str,( +18 Str Gem Slocket ) - Total Str +63

Advantage - Same Str Bonus , Faster than maul, 1 maul swing = 2 glaive swing. higher armor, And 15-20m Cheaper

If arcane will have 4 slots
    Arcane Staff will be +21
    ArcaneMaul will be +20
    Arcane Hooks + 16

All above is perfect crafted items.

So all of you can add you your self that how the bonus damage go,
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 11-12-2013 at 03:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    Because most of them are free users who cant afford Arcane Items.
    This is why people find it hard to even converse with you! Not everyone is made of money and this is a FREE TO PLAY game so it shouldn't cater to everyone whose got cash to blow. A lot of people work overtime just to make ends meet and arent as well off as apparently you are. Some of us have children to take care of and this is our outlet for some casual fun. Attack people based on their incomes again...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    You went a little bit overboard here with this comment. I'm telling you that the majority do not pay real cash to play but rather enjoy the casual aspect of the game. If you're all too clingy and joyous about your "paying" status, I suggest you make your own group flashing every top dollar you spend.

Learn to be sensitive.
    Yah i did, because from what i can see most of the haters and who disagree are people who dont have arcane items.

well im not saying this because i have one. Its because the rarity of the item the cost you need to one.

its is explain above why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

And that's a good reason to insult people based on income sprtcuz? No way. Thats completely insensitive, rude, and callous. People don't disagree because they cant afford them nor because you can. They disagree because arcanes are only supposed to be best for 2 seasons as was stated by devs and because as they're already the most powerful they don't need to expand said gap even further. Sorry but you bringing income into this conversation says a lot about the person you are and your values....and its NOTHING to be desired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    And that's a good reason to insult people based on income sprtcuz? No way. Thats completely insensitive, rude, and callous. People don't disagree because they cant afford them nor because you can. They disagree because arcanes are only supposed to be best for 2 seasons as was stated by devs and because as they're already the most powerful they don't need to expand said gap even further. Sorry but you bringing income into this conversation says a lot about the person you are and your values....and its NOTHING to be desired.
    your reading aren't you? its about the rarity of the item.

do you think a 10m mythic should have same item slot with a 30-50m arcane weapon? read apollo's Post so you will understand. i think apollo and Death explained it properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Maybe you need to read apollos reply, because he stated that he sees NO reason for an extra slot. And when were talking the difference of a level 31 maul and a level 36 mythic, yes I do believe they should be the same or very similar because were talking a 5 level difference here. Its not like my level 36 arcane staff is pushing out the same damage as a 36 mythic, were talking quite a gap here between levels where they're supposed to be phased out eventually anyway.

Yes I've been reading and I've replied quite a few times...what really put me over the edge is you talking about incomes....you may have edited that one post but you've got it in the one you did before that too. I work 60 hours a week to support my family...and my priorities lie with my wife and 2 children...I spend money on plat when I can, and I don't expect to get the arcanes and mythics for it, and I can bet that it also isn't the reason people are arguing with you. Weve stated its a bad idea and have given reasonings behind it. When that was said and done you attacked based on income and that is extremely poor judgement on your call. There are morals and ethics and attacking people based on their ability to pay for something extra is ludicrous and violates basic human ethics and morals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

The staff is a dps weapon. As such its role in pvp is less powerful than the maul which is a damage weapon. Eventually we will have an arcane sword (or even more discouraging, an arcane ward) and rouges will have their bow and mages their gun. Then we will see the warriors complaining as you are now, and then, as it is now, no changes to our weapon will occur.

Rouges have been complaining about hooks for months. I doubt they will get a bone now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    The staff is a dps weapon. As such its role in pvp is less powerful than the maul which is a damage weapon. Eventually we will have an arcane sword (or even more discouraging, an arcane ward) and rouges will have their bow and mages their gun. Then we will see the warriors complaining as you are now, and then, as it is now, no changes to our weapon will occur.

Rouges have been complaining about hooks for months. I doubt they will get a bone now.
    True its on the timeline that i made.. but STS need to be fair, As warrior we had our time when maul is release. In the next expansion its the time of the rouges and lastly Mages.

Maybe ill make a rouge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    Because most of them are having hard time getting arcane items.
    u edit sir omg sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I think will be op, nd arcne items are more powerful than mythic items now.. So i dont see the need for extra slots for arcane stuffs..

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We're happy with our current design for crafting slots. Samhayne's gonna get it in the game and we'll see how it goes from there.

Gonna shut this one down now.

*clickety-clack*
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: