Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
Agreed. Essences can be found regardless of trying to find them or not. Go about normal farming & playing.
If you can't afford to have a back up weapon for the down time, you can't afford to use the gems. Sell those things! Especially while they are not so abundant yet & have some value. And if you can't afford to have a usable back up...you are likely wasting your gems in gear that isn't worth having the gem in.
+6 int in a crate pink isn't exactly a game changer.
I definitely would like to see a greater benefit for the socketing, but i suppose thats where the multiple socket spaces and chance at super gem come into play. I think this update will take a little getting used to for everyone but I think it added a positive aspect to the game play overall, lets face it, some of us upper level guys get a little bored between expansions. Between the bard quest update and now adding crafting, there seems to be plenty to do in game for everyone, just remember you will only get out of the game what you're willing to put in, theres no magic baller status button or cheat code. Just work and have fun, most important, have fun. Do what works for you.