Thread: Mage wanting gear advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I'm not saying to use that amulet in battle. Use the 3 different pure stat versions to compare your stats so that you can see what everything does for you. It's just a cheap way to get to see first hand the benifits of different stats. For example, I now know that int raises health, dex raises health more, str raises health the most. That kind of info is good to know, much better than using an item under reccomendation(regardless if its a good item or not)and not even really know why you're using it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonthan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bonthan View Post
    That kind of info is good to know, much better than using an item under reccomendation(regardless if its a good item or not)and not even really know why you're using it
    To answer that statement, the reason why people use their item is either because 1.) It's good, or 2.) I'ts affordable. So why not give recommendations to people that ask for recommendations to what item they should use or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I see, thanks. I play the game a fair amount, but the finer points of all the stats etc, it's a bit beyond me. That's why I wanted advice. I haven't got the patience to learn it all. But I take on board everything you said.