Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: endgame foxes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Multibird View Post
    And yet when wolf does it, it's a good thing? Seriously, ppl come here to have fun and you spawn/rush them when they're only there to have fun.
    I'd wager you have spawned and rushed plenty in your game time. You sow what you reap. When someone tries to spawn or rush me, I repay them in kind. While this may not be great life philosophy, it works mighty well in a video game.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 11-23-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I'd wager you have spawned and rushed plenty in your game time. You sow what you reap. When someone tries to spawn or rush me, I repay them in kind. While this may not be great life philosophy, it works mighty well in a video game.
    For revenging it's acceptable, but what he does daily, should be bannable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Yes but with the same gear and classes it actually would be fair, considering there's a bear to balance the bear, a bird to balance the bird, and so on. Lets say one team has two mages, but the other team has two birds- This would still (to me) be equally fair considering that the mages aren't a bunch of Cloudwaters. Two birds can deal extra damage, but two mages can revive each other, do damage vs. the birds, and be supportive where as a bird is just there to get rid of the support. I don't see why it wouldn't be fair with class specific gear.
    PewPew exactly this.

So then it makes the 5v5 match need teamwork if the teams are the same, without teamwork you won't win. If only you knew how often we use guild chat in guild 5v5s' so much communication which helps us know what our job is and what we are suppose to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    PewPew exactly this.

So then it makes the 5v5 match need teamwork if the teams are the same, without teamwork you won't win. If only you knew how often we use guild chat in guild 5v5s' so much communication which helps us know what our job is and what we are suppose to do.
    Although guild chat /g is faster, you can also use /team, some ppl think it doesn't work because it's plain like normal chat.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Multibird View Post
    Although guild chat /g is faster, you can also use /team, some ppl think it doesn't work because it's plain like normal chat.
    Exactly what I was gonna say, when I use /team people are like DONT SAY IT IN CHAT event tho the other team is only hearing the person gripe at me for "nothing" ;o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I seen wolfwingz play and yes he does run but after a buff vs buff kill run back to get his buff again I seen him 2v1 birds I seen him kill pallys also but those without rings imagine if he had a ring. I haven't seen him beat a bear yet cuz hellscream is op from bears but I think wolfwingz Is best fox his movements his strategy his skill!!

they also say he runs but

fox=runs
    bird=shoots
    mage=nukes
    bears= combo hellscream spam op tools
    rhinos= escapes everything

fair trades so don't cry if he runs it's a fox the most underdog class

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Somenub For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Somenub View Post
    I seen wolfwingz play and yes he does run but after a buff vs buff kill run back to get his buff again I seen him 2v1 birds I seen him kill pallys also but those without rings imagine if he had a ring. I haven't seen him beat a bear yet cuz hellscream is op from bears but I think wolfwingz Is best fox his movements his strategy his skill!!

they also say he runs but

fox=runs
    bird=shoots
    mage=nukes
    bears= combo hellscream spam op tools
    rhinos= escapes everything

fair trades so don't cry if he runs it's a fox the most underdog class
    hi wolfwingz

first off, there's a clear cut but small contradiction in you theory how?
    simply u neglected everything that is in ur favor and put those things into "this is how game works"
    and bring forward those points that's against u and called em "op"

got it what I meant?

bears are op only in term of extra DMG that they do and being a tanking class they should not do this much DMG they are doing in endgame, this is against game mechanism not hell screen is op because this is how a bear can tank properly debuffing others then tanking more adequately.

on the other hand not only ffoxes are extreamly op against birds but also few glitches make it hard to kill a fox in this situtation as a fox if ur struggling to kill a bird buffed and claiming foxes should run ONLY, clearly ur showing that ur not even a decent fox, ur just getting the benefit of being op.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-24-2013 at 07:05 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

but fox has 10sec buff with 30 sec CDs and only class that can't debuff hit rating and now that evasion is nerf they can hardly escape fox are underdog class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I seen shylooo 5v5 ctf he lost to wolfwingz 10-8 and wolfwingz is UNDEFEATED in 5v5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

but fox has 10sec buff with 30 sec CDs and only class that can't debuff hit rating and now that evasion is nerf they can hardly escape fox are underdog class
    umderdog? ur making me laugh. nothing is underdog with a str set in endgame even something that being called 'family'
    u know what bro? it reminds me political leaders who join oposit party when they have win election.

I would not even say PvP needs serious balance even if someone would dodge like 7-8 hits among 10 with str set dodge+ dodge buffs
    but I defenately say it is shame in history of pl when these classes very few hit kill another non str classes mostly two hit kill.

as far as 'escape' is concern in endgame do u thing it exist? its all about either two hit kill or insane dodge, that's what it all about.

SO ULTMATELY WHAT I TRIED TO SAY?

don't be so proud killing some underpowered non str players, as even u have bit hint YOU'LL STRUGGLE AGQINST ANY OTHER DECENT STR player, MARK IT.

I have not seen shiloo as str fox so can't tell about it, but I have seen u to GET PISSED OFF AS DEX.

ty.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Meh..I've had countless times where wolf wingz spouted vulgar language at me, mostly CTF, if I'm on his team, he says I'm worthless ****************(things kinda bad), sometimes out loud in CTF, sometimes pmed....meh..
    Btw, at endgame, you can't exactly call anyone good with a str set..except for bear..Bears that have savage do need skill to use it. I've beaten many savage bears (me being a 74) that try to do Beckon Stomp and try to hit me with slashes at 10m. Blind, double root, blast repulse, repeat, should be dead.
    Some bears know game mechanics, and are very good. I can safely say Cheenivie is a good str bear ._.
    So a fox using savage isn't really skill..
    Now if I saw a dex fox with swift bow/elite bow/talon set and was killing people a lot, jumping in before a bird can use roots and blast, stun him, combo, make em fly and kite with needles, or a dex fox in CTF murdering ppl, I would call that skill.
    Fox does need skill to be used, but if you use savage.then all skill is lost.

All for one, and one for all.
    Last edited by Caiahar; 11-24-2013 at 09:19 AM.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

wolfwingz told me to tell everyone stop hating on him and envy him jealous is a sin and it's kinda sad how everyone envy him just because he killed u it's just a game if u don't want to get killed stick to pve I hear pinks are dropping!!! I mean people talk about him in game send him 1000pms and friends requests n asks his build and combo each day u talk about him in forums do u dream about him too? just stop kno one cares how op str is savage this savage that if it's so good go get one lol... why make him famous I mean he won't get ban he doesn't do anything wrong but kill u lol so just stop it's pvp if u don't wanna get killed go to pve pinks are dropping!! if u don't like him mute him as move on or if u see him don't join his games it's rude and sad just to cry about him each day like u got nothing better to do u mean do u really hate him that much? that's a lot of jealous ppl out there but what can I say haters gonna hate just have to keep moving forward

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Somenub For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

wolfwingz told me to tell everyone stop hating on him and envy him jealous is a sin and it's kinda sad how everyone envy him just because he killed u it's just a game if u don't want to get killed stick to pve I hear pinks are dropping!!! I mean people talk about him in game send him 1000pms and friends requests n asks his build and combo each day u talk about him in forums do u dream about him too? just stop kno one cares how op str is savage this savage that if it's so good go get one lol... why make him famous I mean he won't get ban he doesn't do anything wrong but kill u lol so just stop it's pvp if u don't wanna get killed go to pve pinks are dropping!! if u don't like him mute him as move on or if u see him don't join his games it's rude and sad just to cry about him each day like u got nothing better to do u mean do u really hate him that much? that's a lot of jealous ppl out there but what can I say haters gonna hate just have to keep moving forward
    I think

you forgot how to use a period.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Yay I agree with u...not...I only thanked cuz I was bored...
    You're probably wolfwingz. If wolfwingz isn't smart enough to make a forum account, why would he even tell someone to post for him? You act like you worship him, he isn't that great ok? Why would you act like that if you weren't him? And I couldn't even read many parts of your sentence.
    He boosts, spawns, replies with vulgar language when you say something when he spawns u, says vulgar language in CTF apparently if you "suck"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

he doesn't boost there's reason if u get spawn he says if u don't sit in ctf cough. cough mister 3v2 most likely u will get spawned Maybe u should learn to sit like a good little dog and wolfwingz asks plz once again stop talkin about him n no more autographs

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Maybe you should learn to stand and fight in the arena, like you're supposed to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

tbh shiloo is a good fox he stuck up for me in 2vs1 and i think durrfais is such a underated fox.It Shows its all about skills not the kdr. It annoys me when foxes run out my buffs then attack in a fair call fight which i agree with a lot of people but i wont mention any names of the people who do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

and rhino ftw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

who stands there n fight that takes skill?

charging each other mashing buttons hoping for dodge and a hit is game of luck not skill

running kiting treeing wall hiding that's skill and survival instincts sorry for tryin to survive instead of running chargin in like a noob hoping to land a attack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

he doesn't boost there's reason if u get spawn he says if u don't sit in ctf cough. cough mister 3v2 most likely u will get spawned Maybe u should learn to sit like a good little dog and wolfwingz asks plz once again stop talkin about him n no more autographs
    Cough.mister I've played many CTF games..if there's 3vs2, one person sits..or do you not know that? Maybe you should learn to stop praising him so much, and FYI, if you ask why he spawns, he starts the vulgar language. Maybe he should sit like a good little dog, wolfs are in the dog family. And also, you're saying stop talking about him, but you're the one who started the argument with Waug/legendfb... -.-