Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: let's do math to see how long we play with out gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

why not plat your way through it.... if you can afford it and dont mind helping to pay for a great game. Ive probably spent over $3k on plat. my only complaint is when you're on the downside of a 100$ slot gamble while the lady on the penny machine, next to you, hits the jackpot. so annoying and disappointing, but fun.
    Hakuna Matatas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

now do another math,if the chance is 20%

we need 8+24+48+720=800 hours which is 33+ days
    Man, your calculation is wrong. With higher chance, time shortens.

12/(20/100) = 1200/20 = 60 hrs >>> 8+24+48+180=260 hrs = 11 days.
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I was wrong, i wanted to say 5%

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post
    Man, your calculation is wrong. With higher chance, time shortens.

12/(20/100) = 1200/20 = 60 hrs >>> 8+24+48+180=260 hrs = 11 days.
    Last edited by Avshow; 11-23-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    I think this thread is more abt duration of the upgrades, which is for the upgrading 2nd and 3rd slot really long, not rarity of the exceptional gems.

I have no problem exceptional gems being rare nor with 12 hours for swaping the gems, bc i can just do it every night before sleep
    Personally, I think it's a combination of both. The 1 day wait and 2 day wait is a one time thing.

Personally, what I did was a combination of waiting some of it out & using free platinum to bypass the timer. If you plan ahead, this is highly manageable.

Granted, when the update first hit, just like anyone else - I was upset. Now? I understand the logic behind the system and the reason why it is the way that it is.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Not everyone can afford to drop 90 or more on plat every so often...and I'm sorry but 96 plat to remove a timer no matter how long it is is completely unreasonable in my eyes...the lower upgrades are manageable on free plat but not the 48 hour ones.

And I doubt desperoto is jealous, more like saying theres no way you crafted that much in such a short time-frame after release without plat and you said you did. Even wirh the best of luck its going to take you longer than a week to so the upgrading you did without plat...and I sincerely doubt you did.

As for your constant "I'm rich" tact...its horrendous and sickening. If you have so much money then help out with the typhoon relief and not your in game desires. I've seen this a few times from your sprtcuz as far as the "Don't be jealous because I have more money than you" goes...its a horrible argument and whether or not you say it in those terms its implied. Some of us have families and children to take care of, and some have bigger priorities. No its not your fault some dont have money...but its also NO reason to throw your income in peoples faces. Do that in the real world and you'll be robbed pretty quick...and that's probably the least you'll get out of it with the attitude as a person I see you having.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smuggs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    Not everyone can afford to drop 90 or more on plat every so often...and I'm sorry but 96 plat to remove a timer no matter how long it is is completely unreasonable in my eyes...the lower upgrades are manageable on free plat but not the 48 hour ones.

And I doubt desperoto is jealous, more like saying theres no way you crafted that much in such a short time-frame after release without plat and you said you did. Even wirh the best of luck its going to take you longer than a week to so the upgrading you did without plat...and I sincerely doubt you did.

As for your constant "I'm rich" tact...its horrendous and sickening. If you have so much money then help out with the typhoon relief and not your in game desires. I've seen this a few times from your sprtcuz as far as the "Don't be jealous because I have more money than you" goes...its a horrible argument and whether or not you say it in those terms its implied. Some of us have families and children to take care of, and some have bigger priorities. No its not your fault some dont have money...but its also NO reason to throw your income in peoples faces. Do that in the real world and you'll be robbed pretty quick...and that's probably the least you'll get out of it with the attitude as a person I see you having.
    I'm not jealous. It's just a noob that keep sating: Im rich, im pro, i have evrything lol omg im rich. But everyone can be rich by spending over $10.000 Dollar
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob