Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default So, you say game is balanced?

Name:  op.jpg.jpg
Views: 1567
Size:  82.7 KB

I took those pics from random players. They all with full myth, even arcane. Maybe there are people with better stats but nvm.

Do you say classes are balanced for pvp?
    Yeah mage has highest damage but, 1k armor? C'moon.
    Next, rogues? Lets say lowest damage on paper, but with high critical chance and damage from Aimed Shot when critted.. Also, almost 350armor more than mage.
    And now, warriors.. lol. (sry had to say lol).. 6500hp, 530dmg and 1800armor? C'MOOON.
    Okay you can say rogues and warriors have 1300 mana but, if you're squishy, how can you survive attacks if you have to do LOTS of damage to kill something? Yeah, there are tactics to kill this and kill that but, lets be honest... Warriors kinda win this season, by alot!

And no, this is not another "buff this, nerf that" thread, just, do you think it's balanced or not?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chorba69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Those are three (biased) random individuals, and stats aren't everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

They're nit everything...but they're a lot also. I can pound on a fully geared warrior till my nana runs out, any decent tank can jug and heal his way through a barrage of lightning and ice attacks. Then a few whacks with a glaive or maul and I'm done for. If rogue can withstand my attacks till shield wears off, it's one shot one kill. I understand that mage(for the most part) has to play a teamwork role but the"upgrade" gems have all but tipped the balance away from mages. Players do more damage to us yet our armor is still insufficient.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I agree completely. As far as I can tell those are all end game capped players. And yes... Pvping against any warrior with end game gear and either of the top two weapons is ridiculous.

Also how does that rogue have so much DPs... I've got everything except myth daggers and I'm not even close.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yeah true, stats arent everything. You need tactics, learn how your opponent plays etc but, it aint fun to dps dps dps dps warrior till you run out of mana while he just heals and taps 2 buttons. True, you need skill but make it for everyone same hard..
    @dagny, idk how but i can confirm there are no buffs included. Base stats everywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Well, you do have to realize that Arcane/Mythic users are not common. Its not like these are common stats that EVERYONE can achieve. The minority of players who have these stats do not really unbalance PVP for the most part.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hope u face 8k hp 6xx dmg 4xx dps 17xx armor soon.. haha.. lets twink guy

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Without shield and 3.8k HP (arcane staff + samael), rogues can basically instakill me. Call it being combo'd or whatever. It happens in less then a second. So its virtually getting one shotted. While I haven't done any testing I am wondering if some of the time I am being one shotted by rogues with mythic daggers. At end game people say its about tactics and whatever. But its mostly about gear. I have arcane staff and pet and you can see my kills and deaths. It doesn't take much skill to amount kills when you have the best stuff. If you don't have the best gear you will lose its as simple as that. Fact of the matter is rogues can instakill you when your shield is down. And you have to accept this fact and take the necessary measures to avoid it. Fighting against warriors is long, tedious and gets boring. Unfortunately the way I deal with warriors is I just ignore them. Its easier to just kill rogues and mages. Yeah they can hit hard but not as hard as mages or rogues. If you play CTF then you are going to go after rogues and mages first anyways. In TDM, I go after rogues and mages first, and then go after the warrior assuming everyone else in my team survived. If warrior is not dead by the time the opponents return then I just keep killing everyone but the warrior. Also I like to keep the fighting next to trulle so he pounds on the warriors for me when I stun them with a fireball. Its rather tedious when you have like 1 warrior and the other team has like 2-3 warriors. The amount of armor, health, and healing is just so much that its very hard to kill them. Anyways it is what it is and its not ever going to change. Accept it and move on or join the enemy and become a rogue or warrior.

One last point, is the stats you show for a rogue is way too low in health. Most rogues that PvP is around 3.7-3.8k. I don't know what pet or ring they are using. Most likely archon ring. I have some screen shots of various players I can say the health is on the low side.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

The classes can't be even in all form. Because they specialize in one ability (i.e. Mages=int Rogues=Dex Warrior=str), they sacrifice one other type of stat. That's what makes each class unique in their way. If they were completely even, there wouldn't be any point having different classes.
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Temarichan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart View Post
    I agree completely. As far as I can tell those are all end game capped players. And yes... Pvping against any warrior with end game gear and either of the top two weapons is ridiculous.

Also how does that rogue have so much DPs... I've got everything except myth daggers and I'm not even close.
    Hawk (Ipredator) a rogue wins 1v1 against warriors everytime I've watched (including in my fights). Just because you can't beat a warrior doesn't mean its impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Yeah that's one rogue. Okay there are even mages that kill warriors, or even rogues. But, how "pro" they have to be to kill a warrior? I mean, you have to be concentrated 101% percent on the duel, while warrior can smoke a cig, drink a coffee and cast HoR to heal itself, use attack skills few times, and everything is dead. Why? Because they have 2k armor, 500dmg and 6.5k health. That just isnt fair.
    If STG could balance all the classes so all of them have to have 50/50 chances to win a duel, and put equal effort in battle, it would be great.
    Just because it's not balanced, lots of people skip pvp and just do pve. I know lots of them saying "i'll skip pvp for this season". Doing that over and over. ž
    Sad but true.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chorba69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chorba69 View Post
    Yeah that's one rogue. Okay there are even mages that kill warriors, or even rogues. But, how "pro" they have to be to kill a warrior? I mean, you have to be concentrated 101% percent on the duel, while warrior can smoke a cig, drink a coffee and cast HoR to heal itself, use attack skills few times, and everything is dead. Why? Because they have 2k armor, 500dmg and 6.5k health. That just isnt fair.
    If STG could balance all the classes so all of them have to have 50/50 chances to win a duel, and put equal effort in battle, it would be great.
    Just because it's not balanced, lots of people skip pvp and just do pve. I know lots of them saying "i'll skip pvp for this season". Doing that over and over. ž
    Sad but true.
    Pls let me know when more than half of the warrior population has even close to 500 dmg and 6.5k hp this expansion.. Then we will talk.

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Pls let me know when more than half of the warrior population has even close to 500 dmg and 6.5k hp this expansion.. Then we will talk.
    Well thats true but, how many mages are over 600dmg? Or rogues with crazy stats? There are not many of them either. I know warriors will "defend" warrior class, but yeah. And, with legendary gear, classes might be more balanced but still not like it should. But yeah, people are going for mythics, not to stay legendary forever. And when it comes to mythics and arcanes, then it's a different story.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sad but true.
    Warriors like that are a huge minority... You're talking about warriors running around with an arcane maul or a glaive, and there aren't as many as you seem to think...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sokpuppet View Post
    Warriors like that are a huge minority... You're talking about warriors running around with an arcane maul or a glaive, and there aren't as many as you seem to think...
    Thats what I have said right now. There are not many warriors with maul. But, there are not so many mages with arcane staff, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Thats what I have said right now. There are not many warriors with maul. But, there are not so many mages with arcane staff, right?
    So whats your point? Are you saying that the minority of players who can afford crazy stats will forever change and alter the very landscape of PVP? Or are you saying that players with crazy stats are difficult to kill? (And yes, they are)

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Well I did not want to start this thread and discuss about gear and how they get it etc.
    Just wanted to discuss and see what people think about highest stats they can reach for current level cap. This is "General Discussion" anyways.
    But yes, its true, players with crazy stats are difficult to kill.
    I was just comparing all 3 classes and wanted to hear people's opinions about that because after I saw the stats, it's obvious that it's not so balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

They prolly have to give armor that adds 5.0 damage for pinks
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

bwahaha

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Name:  op.jpg.jpg
Views: 1567
Size:  82.7 KB

I took those pics from random players. They all with full myth, even arcane. Maybe there are people with better stats but nvm.

Do you say classes are balanced for pvp?
    Yeah mage has highest damage but, 1k armor? C'moon.
    Next, rogues? Lets say lowest damage on paper, but with high critical chance and damage from Aimed Shot when critted.. Also, almost 350armor more than mage.
    And now, warriors.. lol. (sry had to say lol).. 6500hp, 530dmg and 1800armor? C'MOOON.
    Okay you can say rogues and warriors have 1300 mana but, if you're squishy, how can you survive attacks if you have to do LOTS of damage to kill something? Yeah, there are tactics to kill this and kill that but, lets be honest... Warriors kinda win this season, by alot!

And no, this is not another "buff this, nerf that" thread, just, do you think it's balanced or not?
    Im sorry.. but are you unintelligent or you just really know nothing about classes?
    First of all.. for beginners.

you took a screen shot of a warrior whos maxed out.. all super gem

and you took all other mages and rogues who doesnt even have full super gem
    . how? i know what it looks like

rogues not even full super gem can hit 3800 health.. 400 dmg.

SECOND of all:
    WARRIORS should have ABOUT double the HP of mages and rogues.. WHY???
    because mages and rogues both could hit 2k.. or close to half our health.. if you lower our health what happens??
    Oh we get KOED in one combo by rogues... and thats why we also need that armor.. to protect ourselves from 2k- 3k Critical hits.
    if we didnt have 1800 armor? rogues and mages will damage 3k accurately on us ...

531 damage = is damages of normal attack.. yes warriors are higher.. but understand the overall damage of both mages and rogues
    are 3x MORE than warriors damage..

please before you post any of this. know what youre talking about

remember this.. what it looks like.. doesnt describe what it is

ever heard the saying
    DONT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER?
    thats what youre doing here
    Last edited by inkredible; 01-06-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post: