Thread: SL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default SL

decided to check forums, what I been seeing is a lot of, revive Sl, and people scamming posts, lmao people should know better then that to be doing that little kid stuff scamming people, funny thing is there are people who are in sl forums who scam people to, but lets not get Into that, anyway we all want the same thing which is for sl to be revived again, sts see's it as wasting money since it's a lost cause to them I guess, but then again investing money in it and buying those updates will attract people back, who said AL has to be the only money maker here? so instead of just having one game making all the money why not get your bread up by putting in money on the others as well, and have the games respective community happy?

just wanted to add this bit in, Sl is our playground everyone who is on sl section of forums is because they have something in it that they claim or is attached to, we all have either one thing in common even if we have hate for certain people, the best move from our parts is to come together if you notice that hate is like a war it keeps going on and on and on there is no stop unless you decide you want it to end, this is our community, and it's ours to claim, this goes back to what I said 2 years back to a guild I was running as gm for, a guild is a guild add a gm it becomes a platform add members it becomes a family a gm is nothing in a guild it's the members that make it up and should get the love and respect, in this way I believe it Is how Sts should be treating us sts is just a shell, just a name add in the workers sure you got a company but who's maintaining it, add a community then you truly have something great, the community is what supports it, I know I stall to much and my apologies for that, but point is aggressive protest doesn't bring anything, if one approach isn't working try the next one
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zodiarck For This Useful Post: