Quote Originally Posted by nukedwolf View Post
So when all the season 1-3 players leave and all the hoarded items they have stored go with them then what is your briliant plan? Every item in the last update aside from what comes out of locks is bias towards end game players. The items we seasoned player where able hoard and obtain are not readly available to new players. Please tell me about how this is going to be fair when the cap is 56 and all items available in th previous caps cost more than 500k. Tell me how this is not going to effect the longevity of the game.
Because Low level pinks continue to drop in the lower maps and continue to be sold in AH as ppl dont need them anymore. you can search up any level in AH/CS and you'll find pink items ranging from the minimum price all the way up to Twink lvl gears that drop from crates and the older discontinued gears. Since from what I've read the concern is to obtain reasonable gear to complete the quests that doesnt suck, STS is constantly releasing and refreshing gears of all classes and levels and rarities so that new players can complete the story lines with reasonable gears that aren't overpriced.

Once you start talking about rare/discontinued items, you're entering a different ball game all together that is for the realm of the Hardcore and Collectors of the game. If you're at this level, you know already have an understanding of the game, have amassed (hopefully) a reasonable amount of gold and know exactly what you are looking for.

Finally, the Halloween and Winter Events have created a whole other market of accessible and affordable items for new players to take advantage of, along with seasoned players being able to recognize the potential for some of these items (Vampire Amulets).