Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which is the most popular twinking level right now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonybow View Post
    Anyone who says "nothing happens in level 8". I would like to ask if you have even tried it before.
    At this point in time we have a war almost every pvp room. It really is a fun level to be at. Ive tried level 26 pvp and its fun but gave that up for my 8 mainly due to all the wars/dramas we have.
    Also if this persuades anyone to experience level 8 pm my ign @ harmonybow and ill arrange a test to see if you meet the standards of recruitment into <Elite Twinks>
    Cheers
    Hey Harmony, it's Starfallen from ET. (Remember me - we 1v1'ed before)

Yes things happen at 8 but it's kinda...meh. Battles are so slow-paced. I still like 26 much better cause the guild war between holy and blacklisted is fun. I'm kinda in the middle now though with a minority friend's guild but farming holy members is fun as well as those noobish 27-28 blacklisted rogues.

Rogues at 8 take what, 4-5 pack rounds per 1v1? At 26 it's 1, and on the rare occasion 2. Spamming aimed shot and charged stuns is extremely boring after awhile. Also in guild wars it's so hard to kill the rogues since everyone needs to fire at them to kill them before a warrior heals.

On 26 it's very fast paced battles. It's especially fun fighting in 1v1 as well as guild wars. And also the great part is warriors are killable at 26..I've actually killed 2 mythic warriors 2v1 before. I've also fought 3 rogues, killed 2 then the 3rd one and I killed each other. That never is even close to possible at 8.

So I'll keep going at 8 every once in a while but my 26 will always be my main.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mapenjay View Post
    this is why i farmed you alot hahahaha..

Hachinichi
    You have killed my twink (lv 14) twice in one ctf room in a ganging....I am pleased to see your immense delight at it though. As long as you are having fun, isnt it.. Besides, feel free to 1v1 me anytime.

Also as far as I remember your warrior toon could hardly bring Mythic Twinks GM (Lv 12) hp to 50% in a 1v1. You couldnt kill a lvl 12 warrior with a lv 14, 1 on 1.... But that is fine. All of us were ignorant at some point. You can improve your build. Dont hesitate to pm any MT member in game for build suggestions and we will gladly help you out. We sincerely dont want you going back to lv 36 to continue getting farmed by EOS.
    Last edited by Zyntia; 12-18-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primeblades View Post
    Level 23 is good and semi popular! I like level 23 cause you have enough stat points to make yourself unique and more strategic also level 23 will give you an advantage over level 22 and 21 but most people dont twink at 24 cause they might be fighting level 26 players!
    Sigh people always try to go for an advantage.... I like pure twinks better. Ones that twink at lv 10, 16, 21 and 26. Its better when people are evened up in stat points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

economic one is lvl 21 cause best gear its not expensive.. lvl 10-lvl 11? thats no fun at all , all is ally and u will meet many player doing karate at dummy and just one thing u can do farm noob and its boring when u play as warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primeblades View Post
    Level 23 is good and semi popular! I like level 23 cause you have enough stat points to make yourself unique and more strategic also level 23 will give you an advantage over level 22 and 21 but most people dont twink at 24 cause they might be fighting level 26 players!
    Level 23 sucks as I see it so far.. I don't recommend it.. I've had certain guilds interrupt my duels when my opponent is almost dead just so that they don't die..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Popular not sure but my main PvP lvls is (< Dogs of War >8 ), (17, and 21 Rebirth ) havnt tried 26 would like to but at 8 1v1 fights don't end if both are geared to the max. My favorite is 8.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Come lv21 even a sorce stand a chance.. farming newbie in game is boring.. get real kdr at 21 26 36

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

L8, L10 I hated way to many noobs, 17 is good,21 as well i like 26 tho, but if you go 26, be prepared for arcane rouges and a decent amount of arcane pets, not to mention over 3/4 (not including noobs) have mythic helms.

Jesusfan
    Trustnbelieve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lvl10 best low lvl pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

I have 3 twinks at lvl 15. Rogue is fun but rogues crit sucks at that lvl. Warriors r super op at all twink lvls. But rogue is fun