Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
Good guide! I will ignore the part about not running into the mobs with a razor shield LOL
Haha, my build doesn't include a razor shield. Honestly, I think razor shield is a highly overrated skill. It hits a lot of enemies and shows a lot of yellow so you think you're doing a lot of damage. Sadly, are you really? Especially against high armor'd elite shuyal mobs? Not really.

What I meant by that was, in Shuyal, Razor Shield's purpose is lost. Those mobs hit HARD. The last thing you want to do as a rogue without a tank is to throw up a razor shield and then put yourself in the middle of those mobs.

IMO, my build is more versatile in that regard and in to fully utilize a razor shield build, you need a tank to absorb the amount of aggro that razor shield generates.

It's a good skill, just that in Shuyal, there are better skills to be used. I'm saying this after running on a hooks + shield build. The amount of aggro that I generated required a damn good tank to compensate. In the end, it wasn't worth it as the damage wasn't even greater anyways.