Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Valkiryas Bigest Contest!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Its sad for me broke up, and the winner is juicymango (500k prize)

Why? Because its my contest and i want chosee to winner him, contact me in-game.

See ya around!
    I feel sorry for the guys who joined the contest. You just got owned. Winner didn't even submitted one.
    Maybe this contest is for the one who has the best sympathy rather than best sig.
    IMO, it shouldn't be this way. Think of all the efforts but I guess, you based on what you feel or wanted and just jump on decisions. I don't think I would trust this kind of thing.

That explains why they broke up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

ALthough i felt bad fr valk.... i do agree with iike..... lol juicy never submitted a sig...hows he the winner lol.... u could have just said the contest is cancelled.... the fake prize thing really ruined the thread!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iike View Post
    I feel sorry for the guys who joined the contest. You just got owned. Winner didn't even submitted one.
    Maybe this contest is for the one who has the best sympathy rather than best sig.
    IMO, it shouldn't be this way. Think of all the efforts but I guess, you based on what you feel or wanted and just jump on decisions. I don't think I would trust this kind of thing.

I didn't Post a siggy, coz, as i posted earlier already, i was busy that week.
    Before you were crying that there was no winner, and now you keep complaining when she chose one?
    And alone that sentence "probably they broke up. LOL." Is a joke.
    Now pls can we all stop with that and let valky some self time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Looks like we have a new cute couple. Congrats to juicy and val for finding a love connection...pfff. Spin it how you want. Take notes kids, this is how not to host a contest. Then kick sand in our faces and declare a winner that didn't even submit an entry. Juicy was quick to grab that virtual gold while criticizing those that entered with a solid submission. Lol. Some epic trolling here I must say.
    Last edited by Gorecaster; 12-22-2013 at 08:24 AM.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    Looks like we have a new cute couple. Congrats to juicy and val for finding a love connection...pfff. Spin it how you want. Take notes kids, this is how not to host a contest. Then kick sand in our faces and declare a winner that didn't even submit an entry. Juicy was quick to grab that virtual gold while criticizing those that entered with a solid submission. Lol. Some epic trolling here I must say.
    Just to let you know i havent got the reward yet.. and i even wont care if i dont get it... Sad to know that youre all so focused on virtual Gold... Get a real life man and stop with that childish jokes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Val if you read this, go and give the Gold to that complaining noobs pls... They need it more than me obviously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    Juicy was quick to grab that virtual gold while criticizing those that entered with a solid submission. Lol. Some epic trolling here I must say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    Np no rush take your time and take Care in rl.
    I think no rush is something different then fast...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I have kept my posts and my opinions relatively tame. Now you've gone from emotional supporter to thread flamer. You do know that this was a thread titled SIG contest right? You do understand that she wanted something very specific and requested revisions. You do know that you didn't make a SIG for this contest right? You do see how it's strange that she offers to pay you gold for nothing. You accepted the gold. Whether you will ever get it, I don't care. But calling me a noob because I entered a contest and got jerked around speaks volumes about your character. I have more gold than I know what to do with. It's the lack of integrity that bothers me.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Well i was about to make a siggy too... But before i could have posted it She closed the contest.. anyway in my Situation i think there ain't nobody who would have said no to the Gold...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I don't mean to offend juicy so I apologize, I'm just going to stick to doing free siggys for my guildies and leave these contests for you guys that were here long before me. It's just this SIG was so stylized, I couldn't use this for anyone else, it's just garbage now. I can repurpose some that don't make the cut but who is going to want that one? Lol
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Well i know this feeling... I make Free sigs too and yea this sig ain't usuable for anyone else. I think we all should stop fighting now... And i apologise for the wrong things things i said.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Juicymango For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Hi Guys!

Excuse me for reacting that way, but our breakup was so hard for me, well still is, and at how aggressive comments really was quite annoying, even so, does not excuse the way I react.

If you want then will do my choice, but not now (Using the contestants), but also of you must admit that the way to react was pretty bad, even so the only support that I was "Juicymango"

Although now I see that asked to elect one that is seriously involved.

Hugs from mexico! (My tablet is broken and being managed, even Ill choose a winner around January 6)

- Valky

Using Google's Translate

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iike View Post

lol are u seriously kidding me right now?? .. why are you digging up a grave so bad man? .. its her contest. sht happens, suck it up, deal with it, part of life
    she had a situation in which everyone should consider , her contest , her rules, simple as like that and you dont have to like her decision, you just have to respect it. leave it as that and
    show some humane and sympathy.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

15. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I'm pretty sure we all have experienced what Valkiryas felt, and only time can heal it.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thank you Mr. Mayhem!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Not involved with either parties but this thread really shows the ugly side of some players.She just broke up and here selfish people are complaining about trivial issues.If you are a real 'signature artist' you would not have bothered about the gold at all.Making signatures should be fun or a type of art and not something to be used to earn gold.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enikuabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enikuabe View Post
    Not involved with either parties but this thread really shows the ugly side of some players.She just broke up and here selfish people are complaining about trivial issues.If you are a real 'signature artist' you would not have bothered about the gold at all.Making signatures should be fun or a type of art and not something to be used to earn gold.

well i totally agree with the 1st part..... and i too feel bad for their break up...... and totally agree in this thread alone that there shudnt be a winner n just close the thread no 1s gonna bother.... bt i totally disagree with u on the latter part..... i dont get why making sigs should not be used to earn gold.... for those who do not know to make sigs we help them by making them 1... shudnt we get a token of appreciation for that??? We aint blackmailing or forcing some 1 to get sigs done.... u want 1 u can get 1 made from us.... its nt that we are forcing people.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truehonor View Post
    well i totally agree with the 1st part..... and i too feel bad for their break up...... and totally agree in this thread alone that there shudnt be a winner n just close the thread no 1s gonna bother.... bt i totally disagree with u on the latter part..... i dont get why making sigs should not be used to earn gold.... for those who do not know to make sigs we help them by making them 1... shudnt we get a token of appreciation for that??? We aint blackmailing or forcing some 1 to get sigs done.... u want 1 u can get 1 made from us.... its nt that we are forcing people.....
    I Do sigs just 4 fun nothing else. If i get a little payment too its nice, if not its ok.
    As i always say: the smile in ppls faces after they use their new sig is what makes me happy.. not the Gold they give.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    lol are u seriously kidding me right now?? .. why are you digging up a grave so bad man? .. its her contest. sht happens, suck it up, deal with it, part of life
    she had a situation in which everyone should consider , her contest , her rules, simple as like that and you dont have to like her decision, you just have to respect it. leave it as that and
    show some humane and sympathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enikuabe View Post
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Guys!

The contest still Alive, the prize is the same, around 1.3 to a maximun to 2M Gold!

Still make Signatures, Anyway I will choose a winner around 6 january.

Good Luck!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien