Quote Originally Posted by Rubenmagkalas View Post
If u let enemy regroup its a friendly game. Its your choice if u let your enemy do that. I have no problem with that.

But for me its GUILD WAR. WAR.
Its a challenge on both side to regroup in any means they can. Play with strategy.
Define strategy, because half the time the only strategy is to get all ur guildies in to a game before the other has so that they can be farmed..... and this normally happens in any way possible. Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
I just hate how pvp has to be always organized. I prefer the old ways you just run around and do whatever you want. Flagging or killing. It was a great feeling to kill someone holding the flag but people expect to free flag now. I still try to do whatever I want most of the time then someone starts telling another person to leave or telling someone to call someone and it becomes an organized battle 10 full minutes later. Its more fun just playing with the cards I am dealt with majority of the time.
Wouldn't this just be an ideal world. Like you say though mate the reality is that playing the game like you or me or anyone else wants to lasts all of 5 minutes. Recently things got very personal with myself and someone else because i killed them and they were 'flagging'. They never even had the flag..... Though because they were 'known' as a flagger people didnt touch them. All i did was kill one person, on my own. Next thing i know loads of people are sending hate because of it, their GM had contacted ours, which i found extremely amusing. Utterly pathetic tbh.

PVP in this game has become way to personal. If i get beaten in PVP i dont send hate PM's to players afterwards, nor do i stand there and whine after the match is over. I can't however say the same for everyone. Sure you expect a bit of gloating/trashing or whatever because that is the nature of the beast, however 80% of the time it does not stop there. Over the past week i have seen more abuse given to people on a personal level than i ever dreamed would be possible. Someone now refers to my wife as 'it' (which is disgusting on any level towards a woman). This shows the age of the majority of the players though.......

Make PVP so that there can be no excuses. Make there a room where you can enter as a party (if this is possible) and where the team leader is able to choose the players. Also make this room so that the chat is only visible on each team. This way there can be no offensive talk in normal chat. This also means that any insults towards you are clearly seen as they would be only to yourself.

I long for CTF to be a proper CTF match. I also long for there to be a duelling room. Spice it up, tweak it, make it right. Just sayin.