Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changing the PvP Scene!!! An initiative by <Pride>

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nagin View Post
    Sorry to hear that man, but seriously thats why there is a mute button...

Its a mmo, u cant expect every1 from a good family, its basically an online chat room.. If 'hate' hurts you so bad then better play those single player games...
    Or Just mute/ignoreand move on...

'SETTING' a pvp match is like having an event or tea party at pvp match, yes its free to do whateva u want but keep that to ur frnds/guild.. Telling everyone on forums how to fairly play a pvp match is just plain stupid -_-, pvp was not supposed to SET in arcane legends unlike sl/pl where you can host personal games with passwords..

I see you're an experienced and well known player here (looking at ur info) am surprised hearing this from you.
    Im not telling people how to play, im merely coming up with a suggestion for a different scenario. I'm not asking to necessarily change the current way its is played because as i said before in previous posts this would be unfair to certain players. However CTF is a team game, and its rarely played as such..... also apart from one game in the last 3 months i have not played a CTF match since the tournament. Making pre arranged games would take out the option of spot blocking and it would also mean a PROPER game could start a lot more easily, without having the hassle of asking other players to leave.... Which is more often than not more difficult than actually playing the ctf game.

Also how do u think we have tournaments? They have to be arranged. Just like ANY other proper game/match. Its not about taking peoples free will away, its about giving us the option to have an arranged battle. There is no harm in this and in no way makes it unfair for everyone else.

Scenario:

Me: Hi Paulsebi, you guys want to get together and have a proper CTF match.
    Paul: Sure jon ill get a team together, when do u want to do it?
    Me: Whenever mate
    Paul: Ok well get a team and we will play on ** date.
    Me: Ok buddy ill give you the password to the game.

This is all im suggesting.

On the 'hate' subject.... Do you know how many hate pms me and emma get a day? If you stood in our shoes i think you would be extremely surprised. I dont expect you to understand as you are not us, so no offence taken. Also the mute button is good, but they can make as many alts as they want and message us as any times as they want. If your mrs was getting abuse wouldnt it annoy you? Most peoples answer would be yes, as for most their wifes/girlfriends are everything to them.

Personally i dont care as i give as good as i get and then report them, but when they are sending them to my wife i dont like it. Just because its an online game doesnt mean everyone out there should be able to be offensive and degrading. In a normal society this isnt tollerated is it? and this being a game or not doesn't matter. Its still got real people in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostral View Post
    Still same for me ...

just Hidin the name/title will be enough ...
    This is a perfect solution to all problems related to spot blocking. Great idea, if only my common sense had been working.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 01-09-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>