Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
Quan

Do you play Mage at endgame? Do you play Mage at all?

Ok let's talk facts and not opinions.

Fiery is an under powered set not only in comparison to other 75 sets but to the previous level cap set (lvl 70 Sand goddess)

As full Int Mages my lvl 71 in lvl Sand Goddess and my lvl 76 in Fiery, my lvl 71 has both more and armored and more Dodge. Now please explain how a set that is 5 lvl higher drop stats in armor and dodge and can be considered as NOT under power.

As for Hitmanmage, he is a great Mage however I'm assuming you don't know him. Where he lives he has been having constant ping issues. And yes he using Int set most endgames who use Int is because they want to stay true to the class they play not just put on savage and become another OP nub.

As for only having one combo, that is important because good pvp player know every class needs a different combo to kill. Additionally, different ppl with in that class also need different combos to kill. You need to be able to adjust combos to every player you play.

Now please stop the hate and flaming if you then can't leave the thread and practice your PVP skills.
Ty for your speech.
First of all i wanna say that i dont hate anyone. Second of all i played mage and i ve some mages but i didnt like it. Because i like close combats more. Instead of that i made a bird which is not really good but i m trying to be good at it. Also when rhinos came out i made a rhino and i am pretty good at it ,thanks to Time, . Also when ppl ask me about being pally i usually say what u say about staying true to the class. Btw i have different combos for every class and sometimes for a person.