Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pls STS stop them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Kindly name these top players? Are you included? is this because you are all sporting SAMAEL and ARCANE STUFF? I wouldnt call it top players just heavy spenders.

IMO this thread is a whine thread for heavy spenders that are not on LB.
    Not everyone is selfish ******, the majority of ppl here fight for thise 26,27 and so on ppl in ctf kills, the ones who wont get chance to get banner because someon. e farm themself. And they Fight for FAIR PLAY. Basically those ppl r standing ot for every single fair player in AL as same as in other STS games.We definitely want ToS changed over this issue, not just for AL but for reast of games. Lets promote fairness.

And btw thise heavy spenders give u chance to play for free, invest in game, so game is improving more, they r paying for all those expansions imo. If those heavy spenders that u just called whiners, if they stop spending, n STS dont havE income, there wont be game.

Also come to endgame n see if sam n arcane staff r enough to survive in PvP. Its not that easy as lil twinks with arcane pets think. N im sure u will lvl up once u get 10k flaggs or smth likr thats, which shows ure just choosing easier path, since we all know how easier it is on lower lvls.

Pls dont make yourself sound dumb anymore. Ty
    Last edited by Hinataa; 01-16-2014 at 08:29 AM.

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Not really because this was posted after that post and this tells me nothing will be done, and the response is very disrespectful to people that spend irl money on this game and people that work hard the legit way.
    I understand what you feel and I must say I was once an advocate against kill farming. Back when I was competing for rank 1 in ctf leaderboards, there were several farmers who blatantly farmed their way to top. If I can recall it was during seasons 2-3 where I amassed 900-1k kills a day just to compete with the aforementioned group of people. During this period, only the top place holder would receive the most coveted banner and I must say there was a hell lot of competition. After some complaints, they decided to hand out banners to every one who had their names in the leaderboard and there was a little silence that went on ever since.

If you'd ask me if this step was enough to put an end this whole fiasco, I won't think twice to say no. Sure enough these 75 players got the special vanity but how about the people under the 25th rank who lost their chance to let's say 8-9 kill farmers? Time passed and I begin to realize that no action would be possible to cease this dirty play. I've been into forum fights for the reason that I stood against to this kill farming at an intense level that I had to name people in one of the threads here. I guess I got fed up as there was no way I could catch up with some of these boosters - I slowly stopped playing pvp. I do hop into some games just for fun and not into a competitive scale.

Yet I'm still positive that STG values every customer (spenders and free players alike) Let's not lose hope and stay positive! Remember that being resilient pays off!

Not directed to any particular person: Let's all stay off from the "Plat spenders VS Free players" as this only derails and destroys the thread. It's simply unhealthy
    Last edited by Limsi; 01-16-2014 at 08:36 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Here's a simple cure to all of this, get rid of all this rediculous pvp reward crap, or limit it, NO banners, NO huge achievements especially limited ones so people have to boost it asap cause they suck, get rid of all this nonsense, what they have done to ctf is ridiculous, I join a game HEY NO DONT TOUCH ME IM FLAGGING, ok. Join another HEY NO ATTACKING FLAGGERS, OK.
    I get told, if I want FFA go to Tdm, okay, wait, why am I getting told to go to a Tdm game for FFA? Ctf is meant to be PURE FFA yet I have to join a gang banging Tdm.

No offence, good job and all these ideas StS with all these banners and PvP achievements, but don't you think you went just a little to far?
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Here's a simple cure to all of this, get rid of all rediculous pvp reward crap, or limit it, NO banners, NO huge achievements especially limited ones so people have to boost it asap cause they suck, get rid of all this nonsense, what they have done to ctf is ridiculous, I join a game HEY NO DONT TOUCH ME IM FLAGGING, ok. Join another HEY NO ATTACKING FLAGGERS, OK.
    I get told, if I want FFA go to Tdm, okay, wait, why am I getting told to go to a Tdm game for FFA? Ctf is meant to be PURE FFA yet I have to join a gang banging Tdm.

No offence, good job and all these ideas StS with all these banners and PvP achievements, but don't you think you went just a little to far
    Removing lb lose competition in game and its not solution.for thise flaggers, kill em all

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hinataa View Post
    Removing lb lose competition in game and its not solution.for thise flaggers, kill em all
    I never said remove LB, I said remove the big rewards like the flag achievements mostly. We always need a leader-board..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

i dont think only twinks farm, tssss
    if 36 is hard dont tell me you can get a kill of 60k with 2k deaths -_-
    I even see top rankers, famous people who i bet they farm too. I just feel so bad that you guys accuse all twinks are dummy killers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Ana, that's hard to do when our own guild participates in free flags. I can't kill my own guild for free flagging, can you? They get mad if I do & it causes unnecessary drama. So, while I avidly try to kill free flaggers - when we participate in the issue, it makes stopping free flagging rather difficult to do successfully.

We should do what we preach, you know? PL's approach to this potential issue was to not make so many ridiculous APs for PvP. Better yet, they can keep the APs like 10k flags or 10k PvP kills but change the AP points awarded to 0 and give the holders of this AP very exclusive titles. So, those who want to obtain it for the sake of a title will do so. However, it will not affect the leaderboards.

I believe somewhere in the forums, the developers stated the reason for this was to avoid people wanting to boost/abuse the system. I don't see why they didn't implement the same logic here by not allowing the flag APs to be more than 500.
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-16-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Ana, that's hard to do when our own guild participates in free flags. I can't kill my own guild for free flagging, can you? They get mad if I do & it causes unnecessary drama. So, while I avidly try to kill free flaggers - when we participate in the issue, it makes stopping free flagging rather difficult to do successfully.

We should do what we preach, you know? PL's approach to this potential issue was to not make so many ridiculous APs for PvP. Better yet, they can keep the APs like 10k flags or 10k PvP kills but keep the AP points awarded to 0 and give the holders of this AP very exclusive titles. So, those who want to obtain it for the sake of a title will do so. However, it will not affect the leaderboards.

I believe somewhere in the forums, the developers stated the reason for this was to avoid people wanting to boost/abuse the system. I don't see why they didn't implement the same logic here by not allowing the flag APs to be more than 500.
    People will still flag, cause it affects the guild stat twice: captures/member and capture/deaths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    People will still flag, cause it affects the guild stat twice: captures/member and capture/deaths.
    It will drastically be reduced - very few people will just focus on flagging for the sake of their guild rank to go up.

At least, that is my opinion. Of course, you're entitled to your own as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I don't have Samael nor any top new weapons.
    I was #13 on the rogue tdm leader board. And actually made it in the overall somehow.

Right now I'm barely holding on in the late 20s,what changed? Kill farmers. So no it isn't people mad they aren't there, its people seeing their legitimate game time going to waste.

And the whole point of the thread is about people saying people should work for their accomplishments and leaderboard status.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terracio View Post
    I don't have Samael nor any top new weapons.
    I was #13 on the rogue tdm leader board. And actually made it in the overall somehow.

Right now I'm barely holding on in the late 20s,what changed? Kill farmers. So no it isn't people mad they aren't there, its people seeing their legitimate game time going to waste.

And the whole point of the thread is about people saying people should work for their accomplishments and leaderboard status.
    This.

I do not aim for the leaderboards except timed runs. Why? Kill boosters are one of the reasons. Why waste my effort when I am just going to be boosted off anyways?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

And I messed up, but I was replying to epicrr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Ana, that's hard to do when our own guild participatecannotn free flags. I can't kill my own guild for free flagging, can you? They get mad if I do & it causes unnecessary drama. So, while I avidly try to kill free flaggers - when we participate in the issue, it makes stopping free flagging rather difficult to do successfully.

We should do what we preach, you know? PL's approach to this potential issue was to not make so mwouldn't k ridiculous APs for PvP. Better yet, they can keep the APs like 10k flags or 10k PvP kills but change the AP points awarded to 0 and give the holders of this AP very exclusive titles. So, those who want to obtain it for the sake of a title will do so. However, it will not affect the leaderboards.

Since ure in pride theres rule not to attack guildies. So its not that u cant kill any other players who try to flag. I myself flag, n when im killed i don't talk bout it, go n kill who killed me. N trust me i kill many ppl while wearing flag. I would like to earn my flaggs, i have no prob with ppl attacking me while i flag i actually got 3k kills for month n a half since i flag. I kill everyone who has flag except if guildies or friends(and i wouldnt kill them anyways, with flag or no).

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

This.

I do not aim for the leaderboards except timed runs. Why? Kill boosters are one of the reasons. Why waste my effort when I am just going to be boosted off anyways?
    Higher lvl elite time run also made with spamming sammy - does is consider as cheat or not?
    IGN: Keyrogue, Keymagey, Grrom, Sceuetas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
    Higher lvl elite time run also made with spamming sammy - does is consider as cheat or not?
    The only time resetting Sam is faster than using skills is when you've been stunned (ice in nordr/mages in Shuyal). The rest of the time it's slower, no matter how fast you are at it.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

friends(and i wouldnt kill them anyways, with flag or no).
    This is what I mean. The guildies rule is understandable and I do follow it to avoid drama.

However, if everybody just lets their friends flag, we have the issue we've been facing for months.

Example:
    I'm friends with Aze, Rasi, and others - but I definitely won't let them free flag. They're mature enough to handle it and do what's necessary to flag - wether that's taking help or just devising clever strategies to get the flag and get away in time.

Also, keep in mind that when flagging, if you are known - you tend to be left alone anyways.

The entire PvP system in this game is broken - to argue which parts are more broken than others is silly. My point is that we all contribute in some manner towards helping the broken PvP system remain broken.

So, STG should kill two birds with one stone and fix both the kill boosting and free flagging issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

[QUOTE=dontfart;1429645]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Sorry lovesongs I don't quite know what you are getting at? Are you saying if you can't beat them join them? Because two wrongs do not make a right! And tbh I'm sorry to say but I know what guild you are in and why you are saying this .... Jus sayin
    obviously all this people who say its ok to do dummy farming are the
    one who do this. hopefully sts will bring fair game
    to everyone plat user or none plat users we all want this
    game to be fair and fun
    Last edited by dontfart; 01-16-2014 at 03:30 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dontfart For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSciepho View Post
    I play since season 3, i kill every day on pvp to see my name one day on the LB, but these low lvl Twinks [Elite Twinks are pro dummy killers] destroy my dream with his dummies...

I really want a LB for Twinks and a LB for End Game...

Sorry for my band English ^^
    Check investigate the leaderboard properly for ctf and tdm kills first before u even point out guild name and players. For a matter of fun We can have a 1v1 if u want. just note my name on lvl 9 as lambofgoddd. Thanks hope to c ya around.
    Last edited by lambofgod; 01-16-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sts.. are u deaf or something.. at.least answer some

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sadly because of the name dropping this thread will likely be closed, but don't let that detract brothers, we want action and we want it now!
    Do not let this issue die!