Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L35 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Question L35 Bear

Skill points, gear, attributes, combos, etc.

Are the builds on Wyatt's thread still viable? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=Guide

What about Noodle's? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=Guide
    Last edited by PL病yer; 01-19-2014 at 11:39 AM.

|| Combusts || Dendrophobia || Darthing || Toggling || Tactful || Allegiant || Orauve || Htrad || Infractus || Darthtwodtwo || Lwn || Xxnoxx ||

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

The only builds that I see are viable are Noodle's second build and Wyatt's 6 Rage 6 IB 6 Beckon 6 HS 6 CB 1 Crip 1 SMS 1 Stomp 1 Vengeful build.

Out of these 2, the second one is better as with the nerf, you need to use as many slashes as you can to out damage their heal. Some prefer to replace 6 IB with 6 Taunt but that makes you more vulnerable against mages but better against birds and bear.

I like to use Copper Set vs Birds n Bears to counter their hit debuffs.

Copper Helm, Iceberg Plate, Iceberg Shield, and Iceberg Hatchet/35 Reaper vs Mages

94 Str Rest Dex with a 2 Dodge 8 Armour Ring

Koala Face, Mech Bear Face, or Crazy Bear Face all works

Mages: Buffs Beckon HS CB Crip Vengeful SMS (Try to wall them and keep them close) Use stomp when they freeze you

Birds: Buffs Beckon HS CB Crip Vengeful SMS (Stomp when rooted)

Bears: Buffs HS CB Crip Vengeful SMS Beckon Stomp

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IGN Storm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

65 str rest dex
    Hween int set
    L35 pink reaper
    L35 ghoulish cat or bone cage shield (gives 3%dodge one)

6 rage 6 taunt 6 evade 1 beckon 1 stomp 1 SMS 1 cripple 1 vengeful 6 hs 6 cb (the build everyone uses. Mainly for bear v bear. Higher chance of getting owned by mages tho cuz they can easily kite u since of ur low beckon)
    6 rage 6 taunt 3 evade 4 beckon 6 hs 6 cb 1 stomp 1 SMS 1 cripple 1 vengeful (better vs mages)

Start off with beckon (sometimes for bear ALWAYS for Mage) and then hs. OR u can start off with hs first (only vs bears and other classes that like to get close)

Btw green ice sword bear is op.
    Use the second build if ur gonna green ice.
    Combo: beckon hs cb stomp SMS cripple (can kill a Mage in one combo or at least make them use shield if they have it)

Hope this helps!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

^^^ best 35 bear ive seen in a while
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Kind of an old build and I don't know if its still viable after the nerfs.

Stats: 75 strength then the rest in dexterity (should be around 100 dex If I remember right)

Skills: 6 rage, 6 hell scream, 6 crushing blow, 4 beckon, 6 iron blood, 3 stomp, 1 crippling slash, 1 super mega slash, 1 vengeful slash.

Against mages: rage, iron blood, beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, super mega slash, crippling slash, vengeful slash, and stomp when you're frozen.

Against birds: rage, iron blood, hell scream, crushing blow, crippling slash, super mega slash, vengeful slash, stomp when rooted.

Against bears: rage, iron blood, hell scream, beckon, crushing blow, super mega slash, stomp, vengeful slash, crippling slash.

Items: copperhead trident set, armor ring, mecha bear face. Also the 2h lizard leg can be used as a weapon with copperhead armor and copperhead helm (also just looks cool when you use the lizard leg, copperhead armor and helm, green santa hat, green present shield, and mecha bear face ).

Good luck!

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

8. The Following User Says Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Wow great input from everyone, thanks!

|| Combusts || Dendrophobia || Darthing || Toggling || Tactful || Allegiant || Orauve || Htrad || Infractus || Darthtwodtwo || Lwn || Xxnoxx ||

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

HS Before beckon. Its easier.

Btw if you want to trick mages, use 2H sword, and when they ask go, then you say go and dont buff. Walk close to them unbuffed (90% possibility they type guestionmark and dont attack) when you are close enough, use fast this combo. rage-CS-CB-Beckon-Stomp-SMS

Other trick: First attack mage with normal shield+wep set. Dont use rage, but use all other buffs tho. After first nuke, run off and type "ouuuuch" while running. Mage follows you. Switch to damage set while running away in straight line. Then attack mage with: rage-beckon-CB-stomp-sms-HS-CS Mage has lost her armor buff and dies in a big confusion.

A random tip: If you dont like Copperhead sets poor regens and weakness, Get a Zombies str set. It has great regens, Infinite mana and stuff. The weapon for that set would be fishing pole but i suggest a reaper blade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by finnman View Post

Btw if you want to trick mages, use 2H sword, and when they ask go, then you say go and dont buff. Walk close to them unbuffed (90% possibility they type guestionmark and dont attack) when you are close enough, use fast this combo. rage-CS-CB-Beckon-Stomp-SMS

Other trick: First attack mage with normal shield+wep set. Dont use rage, but use all other buffs tho. After first nuke, run off and type "ouuuuch" while running. Mage follows you. Switch to damage set while running away in straight line. Then attack mage with: rage-beckon-CB-stomp-sms-HS-CS Mage has lost her armor buff and dies in a big confusion.

A random tip: If you dont like Copperhead sets poor regens and weakness, Get a Zombies str set. It has great regens, Infinite mana and stuff. The weapon for that set would be fishing pole but i suggest a reaper blade.
    Lol, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sometimes beckon hs works on bears unless he's an hs first type. When I was str (I'm int now too much fun u should try), I could kill a bear in 1 of my combos. Any bear can just gotta hit dat hs and cb. Iron blood is useless. Bcuz of all this dodge gear, mages have a hard time hitting fire and ice. Once u get close enuff to debuff, well... U won't even receive damage because cb has a cooldown of 4 seconds and a debuff duration of 5sec.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    Sometimes beckon hs works on bears unless he's an hs first type. When I was str (I'm int now too much fun u should try), I could kill a bear in 1 of my combos. Any bear can just gotta hit dat hs and cb. Iron blood is useless. Bcuz of all this dodge gear, mages have a hard time hitting fire and ice. Once u get close enuff to debuff, well... U won't even receive damage because cb has a cooldown of 4 seconds and a debuff duration of 5sec.
    And I thought I was the only int bear left...yesterday I start back on my old 37 bear after not far from 2 years of not even touching it. I get all these comments from people saying "why are you int it sucks" or I'll get instantly booted and now I see why they are gone. Against all the plat packs it does hardly any damage at all and with the bone gear users who have 11 or more dodge unbuffed you get dodged too much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    And I thought I was the only int bear left...yesterday I start back on my old 37 bear after not far from 2 years of not even touching it. I get all these comments from people saying "why are you int it sucks" or I'll get instantly booted and now I see why they are gone. Against all the plat packs it does hardly any damage at all and with the bone gear users who have 11 or more dodge unbuffed you get dodged too much.
    Plis I beat 40 bears and I'm int. They were pros too. Ez. (Use voodoo wand. Auto does more than u think) int too funnnn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Plis I beat 40 bears and I'm int. They were pros too. Ez. (Use voodoo wand. Auto does more than u think) int too funnnn.
    Voodoo wand? I use the dark wand for the terror combo. Downside is it has like 30 or so less damage. I can beat anything except plat pack bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Voodoo wand? I use the dark wand for the terror combo. Downside is it has like 30 or so less damage. I can beat anything except plat pack bears.
    Voodoo wand, hween int set, gruesome or fiendish. It's really not about gear just the hs (I use the 2nd build I put up there. Haven't made an int specific build yet. Ur 37 so do 3 stomp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Voodoo wand, hween int set, gruesome or fiendish. It's really not about gear just the hs (I use the 2nd build I put up there. Haven't made an int specific build yet. Ur 37 so do 3 stomp)
    I have 3 stomp. Haven't changed my build at all yet so maybe its just not viable anymore with the nerf and plat packs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I have 3 stomp. Haven't changed my build at all yet so maybe its just not viable anymore with the nerf and plat packs.
    3 stomp is gud. Just stay at 8m when fighting str bears. Hs. Then get close just a bit for cb and then move out for hs. Stomp beckon repeat. Data how I beat 40 bears when I was 30 dex behr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

name scary? and fear i couodnt get on tofday but i can be on for ages tomoorow and during that should i make 35 bear instead of fox?
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Default L35 Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    name scary? and fear i couodnt get on tofday but i can be on for ages tomoorow and during that should i make 35 bear instead of fox?
    Remember JustOwnedUBro? That's who it is. I'll also be on a lot tomorrow. No school.

And thank you fear. 30s is so different now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Its not the int that makes you pro. Its that dodge you got in halloween set. Plat pack bears totally own mages but their weak point is opponets high dodge and hit.

So basically you won me by dodging my first HS, and after that keeping me in HS combo and running around. Funny thing is that i didnt dodge any of your Hellscreams but you dodged all.

Yeah i have to admit you are really pro with all that dodging luck but be careful, i noticed hammer has so much damage that hellscream doesnt reduce it enough. I still hit 75-150 crits to you with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Its not the int that makes you pro. Its that dodge you got in halloween set. Plat pack bears totally own mages but their weak point is opponets high dodge and hit.

So basically you won me by dodging my first HS, and after that keeping me in HS combo and running around. Funny thing is that i didnt dodge any of your Hellscreams but you dodged all.

Yeah i have to admit you are really pro with all that dodging luck but be careful, i noticed hammer has so much damage that hellscream doesnt reduce it enough. I still hit 75-150 crits to you with it.
    Obviously haven't done 30, 26, 23, 22, and lower bears. I can time my hs (not as good as some ppl like vvake (I still hate u bro lmfao))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Am I the only one with this...problem? I made another copper bear. I beat voodoos but not shiv mages, I beat reaper and bone bears and a few plat packs but not copperhead bears, I beat plat pack foxes but not iceberg foxes. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. Lol