Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
Let the devs decide what is important or not. We don't need people who don't own arcane staffs commenting on this thread. I filed the original bug and the staff doesn't operate as initially stated. I work for a software development company and I see many bugs that only effect one person but we have an install base of millions of users. It doesn't make any less important, it comes down to how you triage the bug. What I don't understand is I originally posted this 3 months ago without any comment. And they could have included it in any of the updates. They changed whim relatively fast. And this was hardly a bug. More like a design issue then a bug IMO. So if you don't own an arcane staff please don't comment on this thread, I don't want this thread to be locked or deleted. Thank you.
The devs decide on what needs fixing from feedback. Feedback comes mainly from forums. The problem I see is that the only complains that seem to be taken into consideration are the ones about things as small as a design issue on a pet used by an elite minority.

-I understand that one of the reasons that complaints on such elaborate issues are being answered is the fact they are obviously better written and supported by explanatory comments and even video material than other reports perceiving the rest of the game.

-It's also common sense that they'll want to keep their best customers happy. Not very fair though; a bit more attention could be given to other arising matters with at least one decent response from a developper on each.

-While I agree with your logic, these types of bugs/issues are item specific. That's the reason they can easily be tweaked without affecting anything else. The importance of an isolated bug comes down to how many people it affects. And no one wants to see those discouraging figures again, right?

I believe this has no reason to result in this topic getting locked. I don't even see its importance anymore in the first place; the bug/design issue has been noticed by the devs anyway. I'm not taking away anyone's right to complain, I'm merely stating it's become a nuisance when it's repetitive and focused at this extent.

Required explanations have been given and points have been made.