Some reason why we need another thread on this? I think this is the 5th thread on this subject. As for 5 skills, I use 5 skills but not in mid combat because its too risky and IMO wastes the 2 seconds of invulnerability which could be better used. But if I am facing a lot of rogues then I switch to using 3 attack skills. Or if I am doing 1v1 then I switch to 3 attack skills because heal is useless against rogues. And with 2 attack skills its basically impossible to kill a rogue because their packs are so OP. I said this in another thread, if you want to limit mages to 4 skills, then you need to improve our damage, fix our healing and make it so our shield cool down is shorter or make it so it doesn't break so fast. Livegiver doesn't even recover 50% of my health with 600+ damage. Rogue packs recover 90% of your health even if you had 1 damage. For a mage to kill a rogue you don't need to switch skills mid combat, just use 3 attack skills and shield from the start. From there its just a matter of stunning them and keeping them away from their packs.

Not every class is the same so they can't take advantage of every feature in the game. So I don't see anything wrong with switching skills and no where does any dev say you are limited to 4 skills in PvP.

Lastly, its okay for rogues to abuse valkin for unlimited mana by dismiss/summon. Yet its not okay for people to use 5 skills? Seems like when rogues have to work for kills they come to the forums to complain.