Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I think we can all effectively say that twink or end game, sorcs are still the most UP class in the game.

The best thing sts did for the class recently was boost the crit rate of our skills, which helped, but we all know that's not nearly enough.

Not to mention that our heal skills needs to be completely revamped to be of any real use to the class. Please Lord baby Jesus fix the bloody heal skill - our survival is at stake. >.>
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zwapper View Post
    actually, i just want to state that "devs should do a little bit of buffs so that mages can give a good fight to other classes"

and i want the game to be more challenging to other classes. Coz, on my experience as a twink they always bully mages. they always look for sorcs to farm. even those who are using dummys, they are using sorcs. So, where is the fun here. if you're sorcs and you're new to this game probably you'll end up quitting on sorcs and change to other class!!!

Only my point of view!!!
    Another assumption. I played mage from season 1 till like a month ago. I only stopped because I wanted to try a new class, not because they suck (even though they're pretty good). I just got tired of the mage and was looking for something new.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cindersx View Post
    Another assumption. I played mage from season 1 till like a month ago. I only stopped because I wanted to try a new class, not because they suck (even though they're pretty good). I just got tired of the mage and was looking for something new.

ahem again!!!!

kindly read my post again!!!! did i mention your name being the one who changed class because of the my reason?!?!?!
    come on!!!!

just read again the end part. "only my point of view"

and again ill tell you what ive said on my last post "if you're sorcs and you're new to this game PROBABLY you'll end up quitting on sorcs and change to other class!!!
    ZWAPPER
    Strengthen by defeat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I'm just thinking, maybe sorcerers dont need a nerf, you just have to have 20mil and get the best set and you will be fine. Oh wait, who has 20mil again? a lot but NOT a lot of people.. Isn't exactly fair but eh.. wanna be elite that way then fine, makes sts more money
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

20 mil wouldnt be enough more like 30 mil ,buy full myth and a slag or other pet other classes who have the same gear as you in pvp will destroy a mage. Even if a mage had 70 mil and baught full myth and arcane staff, They would still have a 50/50 trade off with classes with no arcane just full myth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

idk why everyone is hating on mages :/ i mean seriously, i can kill almost any rouge as long as my slag is happy
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateppl View Post
    idk why everyone is hating on mages :/ i mean seriously, i can kill almost any rouge as long as my slag is happy
    I love your forum name lol thats one of my catch phrases

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateppl View Post
    Yeah well I need to get 8mil and all the mythic besides the super overpriced staff and I should be fine, just saying, for mages you shouldn't have to own up to 25+ million to actually be equal to other classes. Because when your a rogue, you might not have a mythic set and you could still own ..
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

ahem again!!!!

kindly read my post again!!!! did i mention your name being the one who changed class because of the my reason?!?!?!
    come on!!!!

just read again the end part. "only my point of view"

and again ill tell you what ive said on my last post "if you're sorcs and you're new to this game PROBABLY you'll end up quitting on sorcs and change to other class!!!
    Umm excuse me but you must not know how to read. I said I changed classes because I was wanting to try something new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Who said, mage vs rogue= die mages? o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    any warrior is OP. but sure mage need buff a little not much. but i think sts should remove from rogue and warrior the heal skill and put more slot and put 2-3 skill to heal in sorcerer bcus sorcerer is the healer not the rogue or warrior.

warrior shoul heal himself and remove heal skill from rogue. sorcerer should be the healer the support and should do dps too. good dmg balance with good heal.

warrior are a tank should have 1-2 skill to heal himself but not all hp. but need have good dmg too.

rogue are a Powerfull in pve/pvp theys have big dmg (die fast too vs another rogue) but warrior vs rogue haven't oportunity rogue wins (full mytic warrior vs full mytic rogue) mage vs rogue die mage, warrior vs mage, die mage. sts should balance it. but not op the sorc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Banuelos View Post
    Some war have 500 dmg
    Quote Originally Posted by robgames62 View Post
    A full myth mage vs a full myth rogue or warrior will almost always lose in pvp.Have you ever played a mage in pvp theres nothing easy about it. Most the time its Join a game look for a rogue and try to kill it. But if you see a warrior u run like hell and hope he doesnt have axe throw or skyward smash.
    : /.. Pro mages own rogues !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cindersx View Post
    Umm excuse me but you must not know how to read. I said I changed classes because I was wanting to try something new.

LOL to this!!! i don't wanna say anything just read my post again!!!
    "if you're SORCand you're NEW to this game PROBABLY you'll end up quitting on playing sorc and change to other class"

::highlighted words (sorc, new, probably) im not saying a fact about you and you're desicion. im just want to say that if somebody new to this game maybe or probably they'lle quit on playing sorc and choose other class. hope you understand that!!!
    ZWAPPER
    Strengthen by defeat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Yeah well I need to get 8mil and all the mythic besides the super overpriced staff and I should be fine, just saying, for mages you shouldn't have to own up to 25+ million to actually be equal to other classes. Because when your a rogue, you might not have a mythic set and you could still own ..
    25mil wont instantly make you able to kill rogues, in pvp you need skill especially using a mage. Your skills need to be timed right and arcane staff wont make you invicible... Plently of mages do fine with full mythic set and runic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

LOL to this!!! i don't wanna say anything just read my post again!!!
    "if you're SORCand you're NEW to this game PROBABLY you'll end up quitting on playing sorc and change to other class"

::highlighted words (sorc, new, probably) im not saying a fact about you and you're desicion. im just want to say that if somebody new to this game maybe or probably they'lle quit on playing sorc and choose other class. hope you understand that!!!
    In your last post you said that you thought I quit the mage because of the reason you said. I was just correcting that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Mages are weakest among class.. But string in pve.. Any legendary warrior or rouge can easily kill full mythic mage.. Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    25mil wont instantly make you able to kill rogues, in pvp you need skill especially using a mage. Your skills need to be timed right and arcane staff wont make you invicible... Plently of mages do fine with full mythic set and runic.
    Oh really now, and what if you are a experienced Mage that knows his range, time, speed, knowing how to attack that opposite opponent example: rogue, Mage, Warrior. Yes, then 25mil hah ;-)
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i am mainly a mage on every game... its funy to rev + heal + buff allies and enenys in every game... after player 3 month with my mage finally i made a rogue, its good class but i really dont like its gender...

*** i prefer mages more active in a game on buff + heal + rev ***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    i am mainly a mage on every game... its funy to rev + heal + buff allies and enenys in every game... after player 3 month with my mage finally i made a rogue, its good class but i really dont like its gender...

*** i prefer mages more active in a game on buff + heal + rev ***
    Mages in AL don't have buffs or revive, just heal and useless skills that do crap all -__-
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

only can agree +1
    Need your own Signature with Guaranteed Quality?
    Check it out Here!