Thread: How to properly farm for Gamer Legs?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Nice post Phant ^_^

I have personally never been lucky when I stay in the same mission and hit Replay hundreds of times. And I get really bored....and stop having fun. So...I like to hop around a lot and I seem to be luckier that way. I like to run the entire campaign (Next button doesn't check if my inventory is full) Unless i am just hunting for executions...I always break and kill everything...even the boss who has never dropped a vanity for me (cuz it makes me smile when I beat a legendary item out of him....and cuz it is just really fun to feed off the boss ^_^).

If you feel like your luck is bad..maybe hop around a little more. Like pick 2 or 3 vanities you would like to loot and switch among the campaigns.

My experience with gamer specifically is...the only time I found gamer legs was when I was in a lower level toon helping a guildie unlock missions. So pretty much started at the beginning of the game and just kept hitting next from one campaign to the next. So maybe you could make a low level toon and help a new person out.

Good luck!

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post: