Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Clashes in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Guild Clashes in PvP

You have probably had many threads before complaining about the clashes between Pride, Magnum, EoS and other rivals.

Here is another one... and well, something must be done.

When I'm one of the first to join a PvP-room and wait for a match to begin, Magnum/Pride members and other rivals invade to start a new hateful clash between them almost EVERYtime.

Last game both a Magnum member and a friend who is in Pride joined my team, until it somehow turned into a Magnum/Pride fight again. My friend switched team to help his guildies, and we were still outnumbered, but got ganged, until we succeeded killing three warriors, one rogue and one mage about two times in a row.

We started off being two mages and me on my team, until two other warriors came to help. Then Pride's team called a fourth warrior to switch with the mage, who also happens to be my friend for a long time..which disappointed me very much.
    I have been ganged by new Pride members who kept rushing to my spawn before.

BUT I have also been threatened by a Magnum member, who told me he would farm me and talk bad about me to people, if I would still keep my friendship with some Pride members that he personally hates. When I put him on block he even sent messages to me through another friend.

My guild <Flashback> luckily doesn't have any rivals and we try to keep it as neutral as possible, but all these clashes makes it hard for us neutral people to enjoy a normal game.

Also, I know how the fights between those guilds have stressed some of their members, who also became violent and I absolutely DON'T want my littlebrother to be affected by that, since he is looking forward to pvp in endgame once he has leveled up.

So new members of Pride/Magnum (etc.) as well as old members - ARRANGE your matches between you and stop ruining others' games when we just try to have fun!

I have friends in each one of these guilds that I respect and that I know wouldn't do any of what I mentioned above, but it does get out of control sometimes by some people (harrassment, stalking).

I don't want any negative comments, keep them away from my thread to avoid another hateful discussion, thank you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laveen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Sorry to hear about that Lav and I hope I am not one of those who killed you in the clash..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Sorry to hear about that Lav and I hope I am not one of those who killed you in the clash..
    No, never It's mostly been new members. And it's not about killing me, but people/friends who been ganging, because I'm on the "wrong" team in their opinion.
    I just don't want to have to pick sides

Sendt fra min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Tell them Laveen, their trouble is too much!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

-10 rank for a reason.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Solid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    -10 rank for a reason.
    Congratulations! Our first Magnum member who will probably start a flame war.

*Claps*

I had a bad feeling CTF would wind up posting here...
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I'm am a pride member and I must say the guild clashes are silly.
    I have friends in eos whom are some of the nicest ppl in game. I also HAD friends in magnum but those bridge were burnt with the horrible PMS I'd get =\

What ppl don't see is all the hateful PMS that are send along with the "ganging".which in turn causes the clashes

I have lost many friends due to the silly clashes.(Its crazy how PVP brings out the worst in people)

And you know what's funny...some of these ppl where in the same guild together once. U.U

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

-10 rank for a reason.
    Its people like him who start the bashing of others guilds due to immaturity ..don't pay attention to him
    Can't believe he's still in game after stealing one of my dear friends gear ...
    I hope that they catch u some day =\
    Last edited by Spell; 01-30-2014 at 10:12 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LaDarkAngel View Post
    Its people like him who start the bashing of others guilds due to immaturity ..don't pay attention to him
    Can't believe he's still in game after stealing one of my dear friends gear ...
    I hope that they catch u some day =\
    Kinda ironic that a rogue in your guild stole ALL of his equips from a friend of mine.......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Solid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Kinda ironic that a rogue in your guild stole ALL of his equips from a friend of mine.......
    Just because some person took a few equips from your friend (or so you say, I'm not sure how true your words can be), doesn't mean that you should do the same with someone else. If your friend jumped off a cliff, would you jump off too? I'm (mildly) surprised that you took no effort to defend yourself when you were accused of stealing someone's gear. I hope it isn't true. I wouldn't want to lose a 'dear friend' like you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Just because some person took a few equips from your friend (or so you say, I'm not sure how true your words can be), doesn't mean that you should do the same with someone else. If your friend jumped off a cliff, would you jump off too? I'm (mildly) surprised that you took no effort to defend yourself when you were accused of stealing someone's gear. I hope it isn't true. I wouldn't want to lose a 'dear friend' like you.
    Whereas, I have proof, she doesn't so there is no argument to be made.

Pm Yukien.

Robhawk

Not all pride members are gangers and not all members of magnum are gangers, its just some!

I have to say there were some AWESOME, FAIR and FUNNY clashes between pride and magnum in tdm in the last days! There was NO GANGIN, opportunity for both sides to regroup and no cheap kills! 4 magnums around me and nobody did the cheap kill - i was like "wow".
    So it is possible and close games are allways good games no matter who wins in the end!

@Laveen: This will allways happen... i hate this too and i allways thrashtalk when this happens. Best solution is to leave the room without a word, remember those names BUT dont hate the whole guild! F.e. most guys of magnum hate me, but Tonga is a nice buddy of mine for month... Its not just allways the guild, its the individual players/persons. Some players are that cheap, it doesnt matter which guild they are in, they will allways just be cheap! Some of these cheap players are also guild hoppers and they damage all guilds image!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 01-31-2014 at 04:26 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Great post Lav. I support you 200% with this. Unfortunately there is many kids in this game that just like to taunt and make it miserable for others, I don't play much anymore but I can assure you I will kick butts if I'm on and I'm told this is happening.
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 01-31-2014 at 04:39 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

-10 rank for a reason.
    We kicked a bunch of members we didn't know, we prefer quality over quantity fyi guild rank means nothing to us we don't recruit everybody who wants in. Please can you just grow up and stop making this game so miserable for others, you are by far the biggest bully/ethug I've ever known on a game and it's sad because you are still a child.

Way to try and ruin yet another post! .... Sigh it blows my mind the kids in this game
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 01-31-2014 at 04:41 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Its getting depressing, the way I lose so many friends who are in Magnum and cant stand my title. Jesus, folks, I won't gang you just because some guildies of mine do!

Anyway I've retired from the Pride-Magnum conflict...sorry to all those friends/egos(?) that I've hurt. I hope there will be peace someday. As Gandhi himself would say, PEACE is much better for AL and both guilds than WAR!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Its getting depressing, the way I lose so many friends who are in Magnum and cant stand my title. Jesus, folks, I won't gang you just because some guildies of mine do!

Anyway I've retired from the Pride-Magnum conflict...sorry to all those friends/egos(?) that I've hurt. I hope there will be peace someday. As Gandhi himself would say, PEACE is much better for AL and both guilds than WAR!
    I've retired in general, I think the game has soooo much drama because it lacks content hence the kids get bored and need to start dramas

#pvpisseriousbusiness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

how you play the game, is how you will be respected and honoured ! Good luck y'all on that class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I find the lack of drama in tdm to be very relaxing...should try that if too many feuds in ctf.

Also, guild ranks below #50 are based off APs, so if their rank went down, it is because they dont have as many APs, it is not about quality of members. Guild ranks are based on family-oriented guilds. The more elite guilds are not reflected in this. That doesnt mean the tp guilds arent elite, its just If they had something like timed runs or if guild wars existed, it would be different. As of now, it doesnt reflect(what you think of) as the best players inside the guild. It reflects who is a large, well active guild, with some elites.------sorry for the paragraph lol...this wasnt even my main point

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

It's pissing me off how the people in Magnum and Pride always end up calling for help, when clearly help isnt needed. Oh oh! Ik one...If you kill a flagger from the other team their guildies jump you, LOL. They call if they think they got ganged, and the match turns into a guild war. They call for help when you kill them in a fight fairly (1v1). There is nothing wrong with helping guildies (aside from the fact that it always turns into a war these days) but if you are a person who cant suck it up and play for 5 minutes without calling a guildie, then please quit.

Harsh but true. And that's why I like DM and CU...

The only way to fix this is if the Guild Masters take action against some bs in PvP. It's the least they can do for the neutral players trying to play.
    Last edited by Bless; 01-31-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Credits to Iady

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post

You can come back to AF. It is now a small guild with only 3-5 members on line at the same time. But most are veteran players who come back to the game recently and don't even have mythic gear, I think this will bring you back the old time when we are all newbies once, and enjoy ourselves in helping friends and explore the dungeon instead of competing with others.

FYI, Vys and Melod are all coming back.