Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1452835
Quote Originally Posted by keanureeves View Post
You can say there's thousands but if s.ts actually checked and did a total of players that are actually playing day to day from the very beginning. I guarantee that number is extremely low compare to all the new players twink acts and so forth. .. so saying thousands would have it. Would be false.. if you can provide a actual number of the players that are in my category. If the numbers are extremely high ill agree with you in the rarity being demolished. .. but my belief is these players I speak of are just as rare as the arcane item I believe we should have
Our guild alone has a handful of players who've been playing since season 1. CU, DM, and other guilds may have even more. Average Joes is mainly comprised of players who have been playing since S1, I suggest you look them up.
I don't see real numbers with a couple of guilds even if there maxed out 50/50 that ratio is still very low compare to the millions that have joined from s2. ... like I said have s.ts provide you with actual numbers .. if there extremely high like you think to believe ill totally agree with you and with draw my statement. .but my strong belief is that those I speak of like ur guild are rare people