Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trivia Questions : Did you or you know someone in AL Fall in love with another player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serenina View Post
    "

I'm sorry, but I actually have to prove you wrong. I never thought that it's possible to ever start a true, deep relationship online. Naaaw...never!
    This day I know I was absolutely wrong. I now know it is possible from first-hand experience. It is possible that a stranger arouses your interest virtual. You'll see a picture of him and you'll be even more interested in this person.
    You'll start texting via WhatsApp or Facebook every free second and swap more and more pictures, letting them "fly" through the worldwideweb. Your friends may be annoyed of you writing with a "mysterious" Mr./Ms XY, grinning from ear to ear, being tired every day because you were busy the all night long. You'll slowly realize, you have a real crush on this person.
    Next you'll start skyping and talking on the phone till your ear literally burns..hihi. What now? You'll have an increasing swarm of butterflies in your tummy, slowly falling in love for a "stranger", for someone you have never met before. It'll be a weird situation for sure, but happiness will overweigh because you'll feel like you've found the missing piece of your "puzzle" of which you almost gave up hope.
    You'll want nothing more than REALLY getting to know this person and to get physical. The day will dawn when you'll meet and you will feel like the happiest person in the world.

It may be very tough due to a distance of many kilometres (miles) between you. It was hard in our case. In the beginning it was a lot waiting. We speak the same language, but he's from a neighbouring country and we'll still have to go by plane for 1h45m to meet until July. I'm pretty convinced "online relationships" can be very successful, the long wait and the long time of incredible anticipation makes them very valuable, special
    Just my opinion.

I need to add: We didn't search for someone to be with. We actually just wrote like virtual friends do. It kind of happend "accidentely", not as random as I thought. He told me later The problem was that I was taken when it started to develop.

wow nice story! i can relate to this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus View Post
    Haizea and Erill , we re couple and meet in game since 1 year ago , we meet in spanish guild Culto Arcano , we both re from Spain , in March we ll celebrate our 1st birthday, we re couple in real life ( not a freak couple in game )
    Nice story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    In my opinion, that's a very shallow view.

First someone you meet in a bar is just as likely to be crazy as someone you meet online.

You'd be surprised at how hard it is for some people to just talk to the opposite sex. It seems to me that online dating has boomed in the last decade. There is a reason for that I suppose. Sometimes just breaking the ice is a major milestone. To each their own.
    Whatever it takes to be happy. This is really a new forum, relatively speaking, for this kind of thing. So naturally, close minded people would have a hard time accepting it.

Maybe it sound cheesy but you can't live someone you don't know. So to say you're in love implies you know them. Or, at least, you love what you think you know.

A wise person once said, you never truly KNOW anyone. You only think you do.

Edit: ok I take that back. It is easier to meet weirdos online. And if you just trust everyone at face value, well, you may be in trouble.
    yes cheesy but i totally agree ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Ohhhh just to informed you all Me and Jane meet online.

we dated then i when to her home town :P then you know next
    yes we met online and even before i met him irl, the feeling that u know the person forever and the constant communication made the relationship works. daddy is alot of thing and he could be such an *** even in person lol but u can never tell love is real til u accept ur partner's difficulties, count the good things about him/her and be faithful. well my point is, not all online dating work yes i agree but even in real life it happens no matter how the relationship of 2 individuals started, working it out depends on them..success and failure in relationship is a choice. and i chose to be happy with someone i met online..we chose to work our relationship out and thats all that matters to me.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mommyjane For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I once had a Lover, but nothing last forever.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2
    Bael and Krunch II worst nightmare...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thememeguy View Post
    I once had a Lover, but nothing last forever.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2
    Ohhh yah i heard about it was her name Bael?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serenina View Post
    "

I'm sorry, but I actually have to prove you wrong. I never thought that it's possible to ever start a true, deep relationship online. Naaaw...never!
    This day I know I was absolutely wrong. I now know it is possible from first-hand experience. It is possible that a stranger arouses your interest virtual. You'll see a picture of him and you'll be even more interested in this person.
    You'll start texting via WhatsApp or Facebook every free second and swap more and more pictures, letting them "fly" through the worldwideweb. Your friends may be annoyed of you writing with a "mysterious" Mr./Ms XY, grinning from ear to ear, being tired every day because you were busy the all night long. You'll slowly realize, you have a real crush on this person.
    Next you'll start skyping and talking on the phone till your ear literally burns..hihi. What now? You'll have an increasing swarm of butterflies in your tummy, slowly falling in love for a "stranger", for someone you have never met before. It'll be a weird situation for sure, but happiness will overweigh because you'll feel like you've found the missing piece of your "puzzle" of which you almost gave up hope.
    You'll want nothing more than REALLY getting to know this person and to get physical. The day will dawn when you'll meet and you will feel like the happiest person in the world.

It may be very tough due to a distance of many kilometres (miles) between you. It was hard in our case. In the beginning it was a lot waiting. We speak the same language, but he's from a neighbouring country and we'll still have to go by plane for 1h45m to meet until July. I'm pretty convinced "online relationships" can be very successful, the long wait and the long time of incredible anticipation makes them very valuable, special
    Just my opinion.

I need to add: We didn't search for someone to be with. We actually just wrote like virtual friends do. It kind of happend "accidentely", not as random as I thought. He told me later The problem was that I was taken when it started to develop.
    I'd have to agree with this one.
    It's not an intention to fall inlove from a game, it just happens before you even know it.

First you talk daily like regular friends like wha she said. You joke around have so much laughs until you don't even make a sound anymore. You start loving their company bec of how funny and fun having them around to play with in game. Next thing you know.. EVERYTIME you come online in game .. First u do is go through ur friends list and see if their on... Without realizing they already pmed you saying "innnnnkkkkyy!!!" (She was doing the same ). Time pass.. Months pass .. Same thing everyday and you start feelin somethig different for this person.. At first you doubt it bec you don't believe in liking someone who you haven't even met.. Time passes by more and more and more .. Talking in game.. Outside game daily.. From the moment you wake up to when you fall asleep.. And then one day you'd just get the urge to say "I'm curious what my BESTFRIEND sound like" you'd ask her something stupid just to get her on the phone line "I wanna hear ur accent " ...

You call her via line or whatever .. And you said it will only be 5 minutes.. And that ur only curious.. Next thing u know,, u look at ur phone and it's been an hour and u still got so much to say..but u both have to "go" so u both hang up...

Soon then the girl tells u that she hates talkin on the phone but somehow with u it was different, she couldn't believe how long u two talked on the phone.. Again u start getting fuzzy feelings.. But u still ignore it and ignore it .. But something's there and you just don't wanna admit it...

Now you may either grow more.. Or fade .. So... Things faded for about a month.. U two rarely spoke to each other.. And the girl wonders why? You been quiet and acting weird around her without knowing why.. Probably bec u were dealing with some things in real.. Or u found out that maybe she's interested with someone else.. Which u don't understand why it got to u so bad.. It's not like you two are together or anything .. Anyways so the girl comes to u and constantly start messaging u.. She knows something's wrong but ur refusing to say anything ... So one day you change your mind and told her it's long story and via phone would be better...

Without realizing that phone call... Would change everything between you two in an instant.

You talked about your situations in real and things that bothered you. You mention to her that udidnt wanna get in between in her relationship with whoever.. Her being puzzled bec she isn't interested in anyone else.. She then got so frustrated and by the end of it.. U spoke words you never thought you would "I think I really like you" .. And got words back you won't ever even expect .." I like you too..."

Long silence........ Trying to wrap things around ur head.. And next thing u know... Ur still on phone for another hour so until one need to sleep.. And somehow you both fell asleep on the phone

And that's the game changer, things will change from there on now.. More connection .. More feelings exchange.. Ur not gonna be able to explain it ever. But you feel it strong enough that you're so sure about it.. You start doing things in real in such ways with her in ur mind.. U start preparing your future in a way where you see her in it.. Vise versa and you would just fall Inlove before you could even blink

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Very nice stories here but i have seen enough of bad ones, lot more than happy ones(putting it percentage: 99,0% bad 1% good) to conclude that it ain't worth it.

Personally i will continue following the old way our grandpas taught us:

"You want a gf? Dedicate lesser time playing AL and stick your arse outside ".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Very nice stories here but i have seen enough of bad ones, lot more than happy ones(putting it percentage: 99,0% bad 1% good) to conclude that it ain't worth it.

Personally i will continue following the old way our grandpas taught us:

"You want a gf? Dedicate lesser time playing AL and stick your arse outside ".
    Lol iwont recommend it at all, its hard, even i had a long distance relationship in real life.. lol my ex went to university that was real hard
    no matter how much u talk on phone or talk daily.. ANYTHING can just happen.. anything..no matter how much love was there and id flew in even just for a weekend
    u cant control any circumstances that comes your way or her way.. the same thing in game.. u dont want it.. but sometimes it just happens..tho its a test
    if you get through it.. it only would make ur relationship stronger. every relationship has different obstacle to over come.. distance is one.. its not an excuse.. however its one of the hardest obstacle.. and one of the hardest test of ur relationship

my advice is.. u always know when ur feeling something, that something is still controllable.. so control it, keep it friends until you two decide to meet in real
    then go from there, but then again even if u meet in real it just makes it harder .. if you can have it with someone who ist 15,10,20 minutes an hour from you
    stick to that. more than 6 billion in the world.. theres more than one "the one" for you but in the end, u know urself more than anyone.. take the risk..
    everyday u take risks anyways
    Last edited by inkredible; 02-05-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    It's not an intention to fall inlove from a game, it just happens before you even know it.

First you talk daily like regular friends like wha she said. You joke around have so much laughs until you don't even make a sound anymore. You start loving their company bec of how funny and fun having them around to play with in game. Next thing you know.. EVERYTIME you come online in game .. First u do is go through ur friends list and see if their on... Without realizing they already pmed you saying "innnnnkkkkyy!!!" (She was doing the same ). Time pass.. Months pass .. Same thing everyday and you start feelin somethig different for this person.. At first you doubt it bec you don't believe in liking someone who you haven't even met.. Time passes by more and more and more .. Talking in game.. Outside game daily.. From the moment you wake up to when you fall asleep.. And then one day you'd just get the urge to say "I'm curious what my BESTFRIEND sound like" you'd ask her something stupid just to get her on the phone line "I wanna hear ur accent " ...

You call her via line or whatever .. And you said it will only be 5 minutes.. And that ur only curious.. Next thing u know,, u look at ur phone and it's been an hour and u still got so much to say..but u both have to "go" so u both hang up...

Soon then the girl tells u that she hates talkin on the phone but somehow with u it was different, she couldn't believe how long u two talked on the phone.. Again u start getting fuzzy feelings.. But u still ignore it and ignore it .. But something's there and you just don't wanna admit it...

Now you may either grow more.. Or fade .. So... Things faded for about a month.. U two rarely spoke to each other.. And the girl wonders why? You been quiet and acting weird around her without knowing why.. Probably bec u were dealing with some things in real.. Or u found out that maybe she's interested with someone else.. Which u don't understand why it got to u so bad.. It's not like you two are together or anything .. Anyways so the girl comes to u and constantly start messaging u.. She knows something's wrong but ur refusing to say anything ... So one day you change your mind and told her it's long story and via phone would be better...

Without realizing that phone call... Would change everything between you two in an instant.

You talked about your situations in real and things that bothered you. You mention to her that udidnt wanna get in between in her relationship with whoever.. Her being puzzled bec she isn't interested in anyone else.. She then got so frustrated and by the end of it.. U spoke words you never thought you would "I think I really like you" .. And got words back you won't ever even expect .." I like you too..."

Long silence........ Trying to wrap things around ur head.. And next thing u know... Ur still on phone for another hour so until one need to sleep.. And somehow you both fell asleep on the phone

And that's the game changer, things will change from there on now.. More connection .. More feelings exchange.. Ur not gonna be able to explain it ever. But you feel it strong enough that you're so sure about it.. You start doing things in real in such ways with her in ur mind.. U start preparing your future in a way where you see her in it.. Vise versa and you would just fall Inlove before you could even blink
    <<< THiS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

also just saying.. love - like - couple <<< allways the risk in games true but its have same risk in real to but risk only comes if you thinking to marry... enjoy the time take your funs and when its over just thx to person ou guys had great times together.... thats how i am looking thats staffs... without marry dreams quickly there not have any risk, playing together jokeing laughting and haveing funs << after its over there nothing lost.. playing games for funy times or leave irl staffs, and the person giweing you funy times good feelings + good times ! thats why must be THX end of couple...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post

Thanks ink! nice story man.. i think your inlove

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

get a life

and some help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I call dibs on Lia!

Wait... Who's Lia?
    LOL

<Pride>

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hinataa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I've known some AL relationships....

Not pretty :|
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk one love in game kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i no twink one love in the game with one life real is crazy lol this love is not forever lol I think that true love is within the heart does not within one game, remember in the game we can fall in love but real life there are many responsibilities that inside a game.
    Last edited by Normitaa :); 02-06-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

zephyruh has fall in love with me .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx View Post
    zephyruh has fall in love with me .
    How dare you take him away from me -.- He is mine foreva <3