Thanked in
    31 Posts

reporter = Venomschaos

scammer = xxxxxx

date = 01.01.2014

reason = scamm

screenshot link = www.xx
    mod name : xxxxx

every 1-2 day mods checking the raports than who clearly trying scamm they are posting this infos on forum... before than ban only mods can see reports for not start critizm talks.. i hope you get the idea now

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    its samething like that but players dont need to check forum about " about trust sameone "

because so much player hateing scammers and they will keep raport scammers with videos screenshots.. than scammers will get ban, and they will just a name in forum... new players will see this topic and they will scare to scamm...

point is = ppls will scare to talk about scamms / try scamm / sell plat in towns /
    when this system comed to other a game << first weeks support giwed to little price to who keep reporting and acting to clean game... if you didnt understand ( ofcourse my english bad ) i will get help from any friends for translate what i mean

also there still cam be trade scamms and and other scamm tactics.. but this idea can clean %90 scamm tactics
    do u talk spanish? i really don't understand ur point at all..

but the only way to clean the game is banning all these scammers. i see many of this scammers for months and never get a ban.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXz21 View Post
    do u talk spanish? i really don't understand ur point at all..

but the only way to clean the game is banning all these scammers. i see many of this scammers for months and never get a ban.
    is ok.. if sameone understand what i am saying maybe they will translate to you...

if not << i wil copy it to any game friends and they will translate it with better english and i will post for you

there so much ppl understanding me all the time maybe thats because they know my talk style coz we are playing with they more than year

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    is ok.. if sameone understand what i am saying maybe they will translate to you...

if not << i wil copy it to any game friends and they will translate it with better english and i will post for you

there so much ppl understanding me all the time maybe thats because they know my talk style coz we are playing with they more than year
    i can understand english. but u talk strange xD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

u can look elitefarming threat.. i just see he create same topic. better follow topic in hes threat, 2 same topic isnt a point

THREAT CLOSED " i wish "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I think your suggestion is for moderators to create a thread and post scammers that have been banned on it, as well as their reason. This will never happen for a few reasons:
    1) Bringing news of a person's ban to the public will violate their privacy. Ban incidents are always to be kept private, as enforced by STS.
    2) STS would never single out a player for any maliscious activity. It opens the player up for others to ridicule and berate them.
    3) News of a ban would not cause anything other than drama.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I think your suggestion is for moderators to create a thread and post scammers that have been banned on it, as well as their reason. This will never happen for a few reasons:
    1) Bringing news of a person's ban to the public will violate their privacy. Ban incidents are always to be kept private, as enforced by STS.
    2) STS would never single out a player for any maliscious activity. It opens the player up for others to ridicule and berate them.
    3) News of a ban would not cause anything other than drama.
    your 1. point isnt a reason.. its just what happening right now.

2nd point is a reason but if sameone not respecting clean players and stealing theys efforts <<<< why sts could respect that players and not giwe theys infos names ???

and your 3rd reason imposible. ban the scammers never bring a drama... its will bring to smile in game...

my point = i am not saying they must do... i am just saying do samething for the clean game and i think clearly players deserve respect more than scammers.....

think about it.

a) a clearly nice player geting scamm and loseing all hes money...

b) a scammer get ip ban because not respecting anyone...

which one for you will mad or which one you care ?
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 02-08-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

It's is Bread of each day! lmao

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]