Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Injustice in PvP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I had all legendary last season
    I was poor... Didn't stop me getting on tdm lb...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samdegreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Who hasnt got mythics nowadays? They so cheap now, you can buy one with lepre farming.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről
    Lot of em, including me.. although, I'd get my hands on AL only after a few months. I'm pretty much in favour of the new staggering thing in the new expansion. That should resolve some issues.

Leprechaun doesn't always work though if you have bad luck.. no mali drop, no snag/wrathjaw drop even with klaas/shazbot. I've even had so many days with just 1 or 0 crate drop with elixir plus lep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf:1478923
    Quote Originally Posted by Laar View Post
    Look, people work hard on their mythics and buy plat to get an ADVANTAGE. think about it: what's the point of buying mythic and plat if you don't really get anything off of it right? It's just a waste of time and money. Besides, how about if newbs played with epic and rare gear? Do they really stand a chance against legendary users? Maybe, but not really. If you try to make a point, look at it in different angles. I understand what you're trying to say, but what you're trying to say also sucks for mythic users because then they just wasted their time.
    No. Of mythic users < no. Of legendary users.

So... In short: "dont have a mythic? YOU CANT PVP!!!" That's the whole bottomline I'm hearing
    If you think about it, it's kinda true. Lets say in lower lv PvP, new players join a PvP match with common items and crap. They can't PvP right? You need to be up to date and keep on buying new gear to be the top. Besides, skill>gear in most cases.
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Everyone would be able to enjoy PvP if stat/rarity filtering took place. Unless everyone here got something against the whole community enjoying, I don't think there's a reason to not implement it. Are mythic users seriously scared of challenges?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf:1479232
    Everyone would be able to enjoy PvP if stat/rarity filtering took place. Unless everyone here got something against the whole community enjoying, I don't think there's a reason to not implement it. Are mythic users seriously scared of challenges?
    If stat/rarity filtering took place, there's really no point in having mythic items right? So wouldn't it be better to just have no rarity at all?
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

If stat/rarity filtering took place, there's really no point in having mythic items right? So wouldn't it be better to just have no rarity at all?
    I'm gonna give another car related example (lol sorry for that). Suppose lambo, porsche, maserati, lexus, etc etc vanished. And the only supercar was Audi R8 (me gusta ). Then you have the Audi TT competing with the Z4.

Sooo..you're trying to say people won't buy the R8? I don't see the logic there

P.S.- Pretty constructive inputs here. Let's keep it the same way

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I started to realise that sts probably won't give casual player any convenience in pvp... That's the booster of plat user... Though it's lame to say skills>gears.. we should have accepted it now... Either play hard or buy hard... There's no allowance for casual player... This is what i think

Edit: it's similar to say that pve is free version of AL and PVP is pro version of AL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to baddiva For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@Trenton
    You seem to be stuck on the fact that everyone should be able to enjoy endgame, no matter how long they spend on this game. You have to WORK FOR THE MYTHICS to be able to use them, and people who do work for mythics don't think its fair that they spent the actual time and money to do so, just to let someone who barely plays have the same stats as them. I say stop griping and farm, instead of spending all the time on here to tell people who worked for what they have that they're the problem.
    You actually think that everyone should not be able to enjoy endgame even if they reach cap level? Ok. For the sake of the discussion let me agree with that.

However, you should be consistent with your arguments. For example, why is acceptable filtering based on levels? It should be removed. After all, people worked hard to reach cap. It doesn't seem fair that someone on lover level is able to enjoy game as capped players, does it? After all, myth players always say that skill beats equipment (ridiculous argument by the way) so there should be no problem for skilled lower level player to take down higher one.

Furthermore, if balancing is so wrong I propose that each class should use their skills in original way, same as in PVE. Let’s remove stun immunity, let mage's freeze skill actually freeze, etc.

I hope you do realize that balancing is necessary and this is nothing more than little more balancing. So, please, try to be more compassionate for other players. I see that you care much about your stats and obviously you feel that it won't be good without abusing low geared players. Stats itself don't mean anything. You can farm your stats. Prove yourself on even grounds and don't worry, if you do so, you will be recognized as top player no matter how your stats looks.
    We reached the bottom of the crises but don't worry - we are still digging.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vjerevica For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vjerevica View Post
    @Trenton

You actually think that everyone should not be able to enjoy endgame even if they reach cap level? Ok. For the sake of the discussion let me agree with that.

However, you should be consistent with your arguments. For example, why is acceptable filtering based on levels? It should be removed. After all, people worked hard to reach cap. It doesn't seem fair that someone on lover level is able to enjoy game as capped players, does it? After all, myth players always say that skill beats equipment (ridiculous argument by the way) so there should be no problem for skilled lower level player to take down higher one.

Furthermore, if balancing is so wrong I propose that each class should use their skills in original way, same as in PVE. Let’s remove stun immunity, let mage's freeze skill actually freeze, etc.

I hope you do realize that balancing is necessary and this is nothing more than little more balancing. So, please, try to be more compassionate for other players. I see that you care much about your stats and obviously you feel that it won't be good without abusing low geared players. Stats itself don't mean anything. You can farm your stats. Prove yourself on even grounds and don't worry, if you do so, you will be recognized as top player no matter how your stats looks.
    Yes i think it is wrong in the business perspective.. i think sts sells the chance of convenience... If they give away convenience to all, who'll buy their plats?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

@Trenton

First off, level filter is MUCH different. Also, your claims are completely wack. I mean really, you think a L10 should be able to beat a L36 with "skill?" That's a joke. I also don't have ANY mythics, so don't think I'm here to protect my own stats because I don't want a legendary player killing me. It's sort of funny that you bring up these ridiculous counterparts for the way PvP is "balanced", then say:

you should be consistent with your arguments.
    Please don't reply to this, you'll be wasting your time because I've noticed its just a waste of my own time to keep reading these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf:1479262
    I'm gonna give another car related example (lol sorry for that). Suppose lambo, porsche, maserati, lexus, etc etc vanished. And the only supercar was Audi R8 (me gusta ). Then you have the Audi TT competing with the Z4.

Sooo..you're trying to say people won't buy the R8? I don't see the logic there

P.S.- Pretty constructive inputs here. Let's keep it the same way
    Back to my point. It's ur choice of what u buy, right? Either it's better or its worse, it's ur choice. If you want a disadvantage and not work for what you want, then fine.
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
    Yes i think it is wrong in the business perspective.. i think sts sells the chance of convenience... If they give away convenience to all, who'll buy their plats?
    This is true, although i want more balance gear in pvp, but if i'm looking in the sts perspective, i would do just as sts do now
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Back to my point. It's ur choice of what u buy, right? Either it's better or its worse, it's ur choice. If you want a disadvantage and not work for what you want, then fine.
    You didn't answer me.. and no I don't have much of a choice when I jave to choose betweem 200k tarlok and 2m armour.

Edit- Keep your heads on your neck guys. Stop the hate. Debate in a constructive manner.
    Last edited by Hiosahaf; 02-17-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: because I can edit -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

@Trenton- Please don't reply to this thread if it's a waste of time. Either respect what people have to say, or don't reply. Choice is yours. I haven't demeaned Laar here, and I won't. He has his opinion, and we're sharing views.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

So all the problem coming from yourself? Bcoz you poor and lazy? 3hour farming a day and make only 80k gold? Seriously? Im not plat user until recently trying to get samael and failed.. I complete my mythic set in 3 month.. klaas is your best friend

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    @Trenton- Please don't reply to this thread if it's a waste of time. Either respect what people have to say, or don't reply. Choice is yours. I haven't demeaned Laar here, and I won't. He has his opinion, and we're sharing views.
    Ok I just can't sit here

Are you SERIOUS? I post my views on this, and I get about 10 replies and 3 pm's concerning how wrong I am. First, I never said the thread was a waste of time. I said I wouldnt't reply because it is a waste, considering the people's misunderstanding of simple logic. I state one thing, and 10 things blow up on my face because of it. I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not used to having a bunch of hypocrites down my throat. "He has his opinion, and we're sharing views." Orly? Explain to me how I'm not sharing my views and opinions. Tell me where I'm COMPLETELY WRONG about everything I've said so far, and I'll ask devs to delete my forum account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Ok I just can't sit here

Are you SERIOUS? I post my views on this, and I get about 10 replies and 3 pm's concerning how wrong I am. First, I never said the thread was a waste of time. I said I wouldnt't reply because it is a waste, considering the people's misunderstanding of simple logic. I state one thing, and 10 things blow up on my face because of it. I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not used to having a bunch of hypocrites down my throat. "He has his opinion, and we're sharing views." Orly? Explain to me how I'm not sharing my views and opinions. Tell me where I'm COMPLETELY WRONG about everything I've said so far, and I'll ask devs to delete my forum account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There ya go
    Please don't reply to this, you'll be wasting your time because I've noticed its just a waste of my own time to keep reading these.

I never sent you a PM. Yes, we are all sharing our views. You could've responded in a better manner, just saying. Now let's not deviate from the original topic

So, Are mythic users afraid to fight only mythic geared people?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

There ya go

I never sent you a PM. Yes, we are all sharing our views. You could've responded in a better manner, just saying. Now let's not deviate from the original topic

So, Are mythic users afraid to fight only mythic geared people?

That second quote was not ever saying that the thread was worthless. I also was responding in a manner, I just can't seem to stay calm when people can't seem to do the same for me. I also never said you sent me a pm, I generalized that to everyone in this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

That second quote was not ever saying that the thread was worthless. I also was responding in a manner, I just can't seem to stay calm when people can't seem to do the same for me. I also never said you sent me a pm, I generalized that to everyone in this thread.

Lol just try to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Lot of em, including me.. although, I'd get my hands on AL only after a few months. I'm pretty much in favour of the new staggering thing in the new expansion. That should resolve some issues.

Leprechaun doesn't always work though if you have bad luck.. no mali drop, no snag/wrathjaw drop even with klaas/shazbot. I've even had so many days with just 1 or 0 crate drop with elixir plus lep
    Farm&merch more and dont give up, its not so hard. I see very few people without mythics, when i enter a pvp arena.