Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dragons are Feisty! Delaying Dragon Enclave until Mid-March

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

A couple of my thoughts on this:

1) I'd rather wait and have a better expansion than have it released early and have mistakes in drop rates, boss glitches, bugs, etc. Unfortunately, two of the last 3 expansions suffered at the beginning due to bugs. In the Shuyal expansion we had the Undim Fields bug that resulted in the Architect Quills dropping like rain for a few days, and the price dropping all the way down to around 25k. As a result of that, the price of this item never quite recovered, and this hurt elite farming for the rest of the expansion as elite rogue dps weapons are usually one of the most desired items, yet these had a very low price and were too common. We also had a similar bug at the beginning of the Kraken expansion in Ancient Mariner Reef where you could run past the mobs and just fight the boss. Same result in that one. I'd like to see a new expansion free of major bugs. Yes, I understand there will always be some bugs, but let's hope that major bugs affecting drop rates of elite legendary items are avoided this time.

2) We've now been told there will be one single arcane item released this expansion. While that is the same as in the previous 3 expansions, we don't know for sure if it will be a weapon. I doubt it will be a helm or armor as those items are class specific, and there is no point in releasing a helm without a matching armor, and it would take 6 expansions to release all 3 sets of helms and armors, so that does not make any sense. My guess is we are looking at a ring or amulet that is class neutral, much like the previous level 31 mythic ring. Unless they decide to go class by class again, and make this expansion the first of 3 expansions with a class specific ring or amulet. Either that or we are looking at an arcane bow for rogues.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 02-21-2014 at 06:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: