Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
Also, you can only get so far in solo mode on certain difficulties. You get the best drops on Insane and that's pretty impossible to solo.
My main is a lvl 21 Apprentice with all tower specs. I can kill Ogres with one tower.

I've seen Cascade and Arterra on the forums already.
i saw varking. already in a argument lol
insane is basically just hard with time limit in build mode... and sprinting creeps... basically just stay next to your crystal until your towers are nice and red hot soloing the forges and foundries on insane gets you awesome drops and mana for upgrades. u have to get good character running speed though...

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
Arterr, I'm not sure how I covered those stats lol. I'll try taking another one.

What level are you guys?
And when you say forge farming, I think you might be doing what I've been doing to get the godly items? That ogre drops sever at a time on hard mode and above!

Oh and Arterra, lightning isn't the last tower...

I'm lvl 17, btw.
lv 27 i think. insane gets me about 8 stat points per game, stops counting actual levels lol
and btw, i said light not lightning i dont use lightning unless trying to cover a wide area, and there is a slowing aura too. i put a fire and a light on the two sides to the crystal, and one fire and 3 light towers on the middle corridor, wall covering all sides. insane got so easy after i start upgrading those things, and with high attack rate they are beast. talking about forge btw

ps i have tower overkill in middle area since a) light can reach the ends where mobs meet fully upgraded, so major chokepoint and b) i always lead the ogre into that trap.