Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkeye View Post
I've been scammed so many times its a sport. You know why? Cuz I'm careless and tbh idc.. These are pixels. I always come back though cuz I love the game not the money. If people move on from a game simply cuz they get scammed we don't need them anyways. They don't love this game. Here's a guy who I suppose is trying to do the right thing. We can never be sure but it seems as though he's legit. Tbh you probably have scammed me, I'm a scam magnet. But look at me now. I've gotten plenty of money to the point where I'm thankful. If I didn't get scammed I'd get complacent. I made a mil and lost it all. That drove me to make 2m so the next time I can have a spare mil... Now Idk exactly how much I have. I personally think there's a need for scammers to be in-game. Would I rather they werent? I mean yes. Am I thankful theyre here? Nah not really. But scammers teach people like myself not to be naive. I don't get scammed anywhere near like I used to. I don't trust everybody in-game, and I know what it feels lioke to be scammed so i don't scam others. This guy has taught us all a lesson. People do change and I'm glad this guy has decided to change. But also, I'm glad people like him can remind us that this is the internet. You can't see the other person. Quit being evil and let this guy peacefully try to do what is right and then leave. there is absolutely no reason for the amount of hate you all have been showing to be on this forum.. Unless you find the guy who stole my original AL account. Jk totally my fault

Jhawk out
Well Said man.