Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
The motivation stems entirely from our desire to ship the expansion in a timely fashion. Holding it for another 2 weeks to really shake out the bugs with the elite zones didn't seem good. It also didn't have the additional benefit of having players on live banging at the normal bosses. Regardless of how much testing we do internally, stuff always comes up once it goes wild with tens of thousands of players running it.

So, I very much get that some of our most hardcore players will be disappointed by the delay of the elites. I get it and hear you.

We will also have the return of the Leprechoblin with some unique (and time limited) St. Patrick's Day vanities who will be around and about from expansion launch through March 24th (March 17th is St. Patrick's Day).
Well i think its a wise decision. And i like it. To keep players always looking forward to something new trough all the months lvl 41 cap is going to be here.
With New Itemization and all this changes, trying some different way, to keep players interested in game for the whole expansion, not only few hardcore ones.
Also to look up for bugs that may be harmfull, avoid threads like how the economy is ruined since the beggining bc some elite items r abundant thank to the bug they could spot if they took more time (pirate rings, quills,....).
Well yeah, i like it