Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
Pay attention to this part guys.

What he's suggesting is a temporary "sell." For exmaple, I give him my void armor, and he gives me an agreed price. (Probably about 100k since that's the value of the item.) Then I can use the 100k for a period of time until I'm supposed to return the money, at which point I give him the money back and he gives me the void armor. If I can't return the money, he keeps the void armor. No "scamming" can occur.

What I think (If I'm not mistaken) he's trying to do is not scam people out of their money, but simply raise his business. If he's the one performing all of these loans, I imagine he'll get a lot of business aside from loans as well. Also, I imagine he will settle a price 10-15k cheaper than the price of the item. That way, if they don't return the money (and someone borrowing gold for any reason likely won't get it back in time) he makes a little profit.

Personally, I don't think it's such a terrible idea. I wouldn't do it, though, simply because I'm not a fan of loans even in real life.
U got it exactly