Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
It's like asking someone who made money in the stock market what their secret is. There are 2 basic methods to merching:

1) Find items that are mispriced (too low) and buy them, and then sell them at the proper price. Most often this happens when there are none of a certain item for sale in the auction, and then the person listing it does not know how much the price should be so they price it too low (or too high). So if the price is too low, then you buy it and relist it for the proper price and make a profit. If you don't know how much items sell for and you usually look to the auction as a guide, then that is not going to help you here. You must have advance knowledge and experience with how much items sell for, and this often changes, so you really have to be active and be moving a lot of items to be successful here.

2) Buy items that you think will go up in value and then resell them later. I did this a few months ago with the tarlok items during the winter event. I bought up hundreds of them, most for less than 1k each, and now I'm able to sell them for 30-60k each. Discontinued items tend to be the best investment.
Thanks bro !!