Quote Originally Posted by Fusionstrike View Post
Glad to see someone finally got what's proposed here. The item has been sold in the usual manner except the buyer has prearranged with the seller that he'll sell it back for a certain price up until a certain date.

The worst that can happen to the seller is that the buyer refuses to honor the agreed-upon price, in which case he's out of luck.

The worst that can happen to the buyer is that the item immediately drops in value and he takes a loss on it (because seller can just ignore the prearranged deal and buy the now-cheaper item elsewhere). But this is no different from the risk a buyer assumes in any transaction.

Both sides assume a reasonable risk, although I guess the risk on the seller's side is more likely to happen. But in that case the seller just needs to assume he'll never get the item back and not do the deal unless he's ok with that outcome. It's similar to the maxim of never gambling with money you can't afford to lose. And a buyer who routinely dishonors his deals will find that nobody will do business with him anymore, since repeat business is a huge part of any pawn system.

There's no scam here, just another way to buy and sell.
The thing is I will not scam the item at all and yes my price will be based around several things and my solution is fast cash for u and also me u can make a lot of money farming or even farming ao2 plasma I was making a 100k a hour there so It wouldn't be that hard I'm not making a business to scam in making it to set up a new system and be the first to go for it I won't be using my main acc for this system as it runs a huge risk of so many people claiming scams even tho I HAVNT scammed