In my opinion, everyone is mentally linking 150 teeth to the arcane ring. There is another piece of the puzzle - the arcane shard.

Last expansion, was everyone complaining about the drop rates of arcane weapons from locked crates? Not really (sure there are always whiners, but let's forget that minority). It was just accepted that they are extremely rare, as they should be. Think of the teeth as a delay in getting that arcane weapon.

I personally have no goal or reason to farm teeth because I will never have enough money to a) buy the arcane shard, and since I don't buy plat, I will never get one by b) opening crates. I just view the arcane ring as another personally unobtainable item, just like the other arcane items. So I'm not upset with the drop rate.

However, with the new items coming into the shop, there may be reason to farm them. Tarlok gear is not too shabby, and so far, I have no plans on buying any of the new gear this expansion.

But for everyone complaining they can't farm the arcane ring fast enough, I think they forget they still need to get the shard, and that is basically taking us back to previous expansions.