hello, just joined this thread... all those suggestions are brilliant, I'm sick of going into pvp and people just hunt me down, kill me in one hit even if you have like 3000 health because of the twinks. I went in there the other day and the way i want to play is that we all try to get the flags but you kill if people get in your way or you kill to stop them. For exsalmple, i went in ctf yesterday, i got all 4 flags, and from that moment they were calling "kill the flagger" my team mates were telling the other team to just kill the flagger, and then the other team where telling my team mates to get the flag so i can't. Yes i know this is tactics but until this point all they were doing is fighting each other. ctf is the main goal. There is a death match place for pure pvp so i find it annoying. I shouldn't be the only person doing the objective lol!

How often do suggestions get seen by developers. They don't really respond to people and i just made a thread about this. For an up and coming game, its the gamers that keep it alive.