Quote Originally Posted by xXTXx View Post
THREAD CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION:

Thread still in its development stage, but for anyone's information, Ill be giving tutorials on how to make your own simple sig nice and easy If you're too lazy, Ill make one for ya (For a really small price).

Thread should be up in about a week or so.

Right Now, Im working on the templates for the sigs that I'll be making.

How To Make Your Own Forum Signature:
*Still In its Beta Stage

Step 1: Get the right apps.
If you play on an Android Device, this guide/tutorial will help you much more clearer than it will if you play using iOS Devices.
Get The Right Apps!
-Install Pixlr Express by Autodesk (My Best Friend in Sig Making)
-Install Photo Editor by dev.macgyver (Additional features and more options for enhancing)
-Install Photobucket Mobile by Photobucket Corporation (This is for those who need to upload them online)
-Download the .apk version of Sketch+Paint+Draw Pad PRO (For Indefinite Cropping). Link: http://dailymaza.com/download/29657/..._pad_pro_-_2.0 (DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Step 2: Make your signature base.
-Usually my sigs are 500 x 100 pixels which was also my favorite sig maker's size (Marshmallow).
-Go to Photo Editor by dev.macgyver
-Tap on "New" and it'll lead you to a window asking for the dimensions. Type in 500 x 100 .
-Tap "Save" on the Upper Right corner and then tap "Gallery".

Step 3: Find and place your Background Image.
-Look for an HD wallpaper of your choice (1920 x 1080 is my usual resolution) on the Internet and save it
-When done, open your Signature Base using Photo Editor by dev.macgyver by Tapping "Gallery" then find the album "PhotoEditor" and tap the Signature Base picture.
-Find the button that says Text/Image, Tap "Add Image", and then find the Wallpaper you downloaded/saved.
-Tap "Apply"
-Drag and resize the picture until satisfied with result.

Step 4: Save.
-Tap "Save" In the Upper Right Corner and then tap "Gallery"

Step 5: Add Text/s.
-Go to Pixlr Express by Autodesk, Open your "Raw Signature" by Tapping on "Photos", going to the "PhotoEditor" Album and then tapping your "Raw Signature"
-Once opened, find the Box that says "Type", and then just tap on all of the unavailable text font categories to download it, It doesn't take too long to download them and doesn't require much space either. Once done downloading, experiment with different Colors and fonts to make beautiful texts.

Step 6: Design.
-Using Pixlr Express by Autodesk, Let your imagination out with the various Effects and Enhancers.

Thanks for Reading! Hope it helped!
Will add pictures for clearer instructions soon!

FAQ:

Q: What if I want to add my Character picture in my sig?
A: Use Sketch+Paint+Draw Pad PRO.
1-Click the 3 Vertical dots on the Upper Right Corner.
2-Find your image and open it.
3-Choose the Transparency Color (Checkered)
4-Choose the 3rd to the bottom Type of brush (Its for smooth edges)
5-Choose your size of brush (I use the largest as the other brush sizes are small)
6-Brush away all Unneeded picture portions. (This may take some time)
7-When you're done, tap on the check mark beside the 3 dots on the Upper Right corner to save it.
8-Use Photo Editor by dev.macgyver to apply the photo to your sig
8a-Open your sig
8b-Use step 3 of the tutorial above to learn how to place the image onto your sig.
8c-Cant find the cropped picture? Look for the Album named "Drawing".
Q: I want more design! What other apps can I use to add more?
A: I would prefer Deco Sketch and PicsArt - Photo Studio
Thanks so much for the guide! It really helped..
-Selena