Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rock and roll elites

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Default Rock and roll elites

Hi guys just want to share my thoughts re new elite maps, first I wana say is to sts plz plz don't nerf any maps.
    The last time I can remember struggling so hard on any elite was bloodhammer time, tht dude was deadly with his bombs and double barrel also I was on legend gear tht time I remember my first and only timed run was like 90mins, now these new mobs and bosses r like wtf!!!! Dude they r just awesomely hard, am loving it, tbh only way u can safely complete level is with 3 maulers in pt and one dps any less maulers and ur in for a real hard time, last boss is prolly hardest iv seen ever and easily one hits 8k+ health wars i was spamming pots like crazy and i would still die forget what he does to mages prolly the sight is enough to kill some mages, he's one evil evil dude for sure and lastly do NOT think you can skip some mobs and run through to boss that would be like a big mistake.
    So thank u sts for a very well thought out and executed expansion, its easily the best to date and more or less bug free, no 12sec boss kills to b had here.
    Devs are there any plans to bring bosses over to arena?

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to famousfame For This Useful Post: