Quote Originally Posted by neko View Post
Thanks for your detailed reply! I started rather late in AL and have a lot of catching up to do.

I don't have a lot of gold, but enough to start making some important decisions on how I should spend it. My Mage is currently at Level 29 and is sporting the odd assortment of Tarlok gear and a Level 29 Exp Assault Rifle. I love its DPS and lightning proc.

Let me check my pocket for 70m...nope (grin) so, do you recommend Fang of Fenrir or Lunar Pendant?
If you dont have much gold, I'd suggest NOT to buy mythics. At least, not yet. You should buy a lv 30-31 Exp rifle of brutality (assault gives a bit more dmg but brutality one gives 100health more so i'd get brutality but its up to you), tarlok assault helm and armor, epic ring called ruby band of brutality (yes epic) and tarlok brutality necklace. I think all of that gear is avaible at lv30-31 and you can use it till lv41 without problems.
I would not spend so much gold on low level items because you want endgame. You can get that gear for really low price and hit 41 with ease.
If you have more questions, feel free to ask