Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Fairy tail is da s**t! And boy rouge would be like this
    Attachment 76411
    Why long hair...

I want my male rogue with a killer aura and assassin looks

this one isn't convincing at all.

A dude that was once a hero like Uller and company but apparently lost his soul to the evil side and got his name added to Arlor's history blacklist so memories about him were eclisped.

Thanks to our new heroes adventure into the wild Tindirin world his grave was found and players all around Arlor came to find out that this "bad hero" existed but in his diary, that has been hidden centuries after centuries in his grave, the truth about his life gets revealed .

It comes out that while his friends( the old heroes) thought he had betrayed them all he did was depart on his own to find his true self and identity because in reality he was born to the world by the evilest among the evil dudes, Bale.

He eventually met his dad who invited him to betray and help him kill the old heroes of Arlor but he refused and in order not to put them in danger decided to stay away and continue alone the mission to free Arlor from his father's wraith.

He eventually died (poor dude*cries*) in a random battle while protecting the people of Arlor who cursed and forgot him...

Anti heroes are just too bad* bip*.

Btw Jina if you are a manger devourer i advice you to read Berserk it's way better than fairytail and the still the best manga i have ever read...it is stucked at chapter 333 though because the author is too lazy to work on his masterpiece.

God will eventually punish him for the evil delay he has been dishing to his fans for the last couple years.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-02-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Why long hair...

I want my male rogue with a killer aura and assassin looks

this one isn't convincing at all.

A dude that was once a hero like Uller and company but apparently lost his soul to the evil side and got his name added to Arlor's history blacklist so memories about him were eclisped.

Thanks to our new heroes adventure into the wild Tindirin world his grave was found and players all around Arlor came to find out that this "bad hero" existed but in his diary, that has been hidden centuries after centuries in his grave, the truth about his life gets revealed .

It comes out that while his friends( the old heroes) thought he had betrayed them all he did was depart on his own to find his true self and identity because in reality he was born to the world by the evilest among the evil dudes, Bale.

He eventually met his dad who invited him to betray and help him kill the old heroes of Arlor but he refused and in order not to put them in danger decided to stay away and continue alone the mission to free Arlor from his father's wraith.

He eventually died (poor dude*cries*) in a random battle while protecting the people of Arlor who cursed and forgot him...

Anti heroes are just too bad* bip*.

Btw Jina if you are a manger devourer i advice you to read Berserk it's way better than fairytail and the still the best manga i have ever read...it is stucked at chapter 333 though because the author is too lazy to work on his masterpiece.

God will eventually punish him for the evil delay he has been dishing to his fans for the last couple years.
    I will definitly check out berserk, SOUNDS awesome :P and also this Guy i posted is a little bit of a joke, since he is literally named rogue. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Im surprised how many people actually fell for the joke and/or actually still believe it. Its obvious when the said they worked months on it and the its the same warrio but with a rogue head. Genders will not come, has been stated plenty times on why. Just a fact that has to be accepted like the locked camera
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Banuelos View Post
    Attachment 76395
    Is this what you mean
    this is the best erza!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    this is the best erza!
    erza scarlet <3 we need a kck *** tank like her..