Quote Originally Posted by toughenn View Post
why no one try JC? give lots of dodge and with dam reduce pet can have 10%dmg reduce. jugg is nice but cd is too long and cost lots mana.
too bad shield in this game don't give block, and there are no parry like WOW...
and this game is not really need a "tank" to tank, cuz all those taunt skill are suck, can't hold aggro for long.... you just need a good skilled party to do elite.
warr go in first follow by mange->stun>root>froze follow by rouge.
your key is mage they know what to do, warr just try to hold aggro and don't die in when def skill are in CD...
1) dodge in this game is absolutely bazaar to me. Rogues can have a 40% dodge chance and still get hit well over 90% of the time.

2) In practice, RC is the worst skill in the game. The only added benefit that is worth anything in elite is the armor buff which is lower that that of bombs (a rogue skill every rogue should have for elite).

-RC was a very good skill in season 1 but had lost almost all popularity by season 2 after passive was introduced. This is because a reconfiguration of how the affects of dodge and armor were calculated.

-RC is extremely hard to use since, in a proper party, DPS/Damage dealing characters are often standing several paces away and out of the range of RC.

-I use Jugg for the self heal mainly. Jugg keeps me alive in elite when needed, RC doesnt. In my experience, it helps you farm ribbit eggs faster because of the extra movement speed.

3) AL is not WoW. Tanks most actively move to maintain aggro in AL and even then can't hold aggro permanently.