Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Resilience> Official Guild Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,909 Posts

Guys! It sucks that I even have to step in here, but really....

My list of reported posts is a mile long because the drama, flaming, trolling, and arguing has gotten out of control here. If the guild thread drama doesn't stop I will have to shut the threads down. I don't want to do that... I love you guys and your guilds. Guild threads are where everyone can gather and chat and hang out with each other. It's supposed to be a GOOD thing!

To Resilience Members: Please do not antagonize, argue, or feed any "fires." In or out of your thread. I know it can be frustrating when someone comes into "your house" to insult your guild or guild members, and the instinct is to fight back. Take action simply by reporting the post and letting the mods take care of it.

To NON Resilience Members: This is the Resilience thread. Bottom line. Guild drama, guild wars etc. will happen. Many times that's part of the fun. But do not bring the drama here. Ultimately, the forums are for fun. They're a way to chat and hangout with fellow members and enjoy yourselves. Keep that in mind whenever you are making posts. To make posts that are intentionally hurtful, insulting, or encourage negativity of any kind is against the ToS and terms for infraction or even bans.

Please please PLEASE clean it up so the Resilience thread can keep on running.

Thanks a bunch,
    Remiem
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: